Chapter 12

Bree's POV

-

I woke up and saw that Harry had left at some point while I was asleep.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was seven o'clock and I had to be at lacrosse practice at eight.

I got up and took a shower and washed my hair.

After I got out and dried myself I put on some black lace panties along with a matching bra.

I put on my black spandex and my lacrosse t-shirt and my practice jersey.

I dried my hair and as it was naturally straight with a little curl I put it in a low side ponytail that almost touched my bum.

I put deodorant on and socks and tennis shoes and grabbed a sweat shirt that was Harry's purple jack wills and got my phone, keys, and gym bag.

I left and went to the locker room to grab my lacrosse stick and put the rest of my belongings in my locker.

I ran out to the field and everybody was sitting down.

"Hey AJ, where's Coach Nix?" I asked my friend AJ.

"She was in the hospital due to stress so she had to quit coaching a sport so she chose lacrosse."

"Well who's gonna coach us now?"

"Uh I think it's the junior Algebra 2 teacher."

"Oh well I've never seen him before." I said sitting down beside AJ.

"Bet he's a dork" she laughed.

"Maybe" I smiled at her.

Me and AJ sat down talking for a few more minutes until a younger man came out to the field wearing black skinny jeans, denim button up shirt with his sleeves rolled up to where I could see a tattoo on his left forearm, black dress shoes, and his black brown hair slicked back.

"Oh my god" I whispered to AJ.

"I KNOW." she whisper, yelled back.

"He's mine. I call him."

"Fuck you." She replied, me smiling.

"Sorry I'm late guys. Uh I'm Coach Jameson and I'll be the new lady lacrosse coach." He said smiling and looking out into the group and then locking his eyes with mine.

He smiled brighter and then turned away biting his lip.

"Oh my god. Did you see that?!" I whispered to AJ.

"Yeah, you lucky bitch!" she smirked.

I turned back to him and he started speaking again.

"So this week I'll start you guys up with endurance building and it's really essential. So let's start with stretching, than 6 laps around the track, walk one, run two, walk one and run two then a jog lap to cool off and stretch again. As you line up tell me your names. " He spoke and we all got up and walked towards the starting point with all these girls complaining.

"Ashley, Deja, Cailey, Jessica, Katelin, Amber, Zoey, Diana, Sarah, Isabel, AJ." They all told him there names being all flirty but him not noticing.

"And what's your name?" He smirked at me.

"Bree." I said blushing.

"I'll surely remember that, go ahead and line up." He said biting his lip.

I got in the first lane behind AJ and stretched then started to walk our first lap.

When we finished AJ and I were the last ones and then we lined up again.

"When I blow the whistle, you guys go." he said then blew the whistle.

I started off making a pace which put me in the middle.

On the last lap I sprinted and ended up getting in first place.

I finished about a minute before the rest of the girls and got a water.

"Wow, you're a good runner." Coach Jameson said.

"Thanks, I used to run cross country."

"Why not now?"

"I'm already playing basketball and lacrosse 1st string"

"Oh well, you got the body endurance for it."

"Thanks." I giggled.

"And the body." he added and I got completely red.

He turned away and the rest of the girls came and got a drink of water for their thirsty asses.

"Well guys. It looks like we're out of time today so we'll do the same tomorrow." Coach Jameson said smiling at us.

We started to walk out but I had forgotten my lacrosse stick so I ran back out and he was holding it.

"You forgot this."

"Thanks" I said grabbing it.

"You're a very beautiful girl."

"Uh thanks. You're pretty handsome." I said complimented him.

He smiled and replied, "I'll see you soon beauty."

I blushed and turned away.

As I walked into the locker room I thought to myself, 'what the hell? I have a boyfriend ' but some thing just felt so weird.

2 Weeks later

Harry had left back with my brother and the rest of the boys back to the X factor.

It wasn't really sad because I knew that I just had to wait a little longer.

But Coach Jameson on the other hand hasn't really talked to me like he did his first day.

I can't say I really cared but it was kinda weird.

It was Friday night and I had gotten back from lacrosse practice about an hour ago and I took a shower.

I put on a cut off crop top and some nike shorts and decided to watch a movie.

Just as I got up to pick one out there was a knock on my door.

I went to it and looked through the perp hole.

"What?" I whispered.

I opened the door, "What are you doing here?".

Hiiiiiiii

so who do you think it is?

well I guess we'll find out later today bc staying home from school!

so read this, vote, comment, then we'll keep going along with this.

and I think the co owner added him but not sure if it says Mr. Jameson or Coach Jameson but whatever we know who he is.

talk to you guys later

byyyyyyeee

keep derpin.