VI

It was late at night – maybe around midnight – when my dream, about me swimming in a pool of gold and jewels, was rudely disrupted. I heard groans coming from the living room, the light then being switched on, then a loud thud. I slowly swung my legs over the edge of the bed, with a heavy heart. Before walking out of the room, I saw Taehyung's gun on the bedside table. My hands shaking, I took it and was prepared to hit the burglar with the heavy metal, 'cause I honestly didn't even know if this thing was loaded; not even questioning the fact I had no idea how to use it properly.

I twisted the doorknob, not noticing how sweaty my palms were that they even left sweat marks on the metal. Stepping out of the bedroom, I saw a long silhouette rumbling through the fridge. I gulped.

Please be Tae, please be Tae.

I prayed my atheist ass off before stepping closer to the kitchen for a better view of whoever this was. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oh, it's only you." I scoffed, trying to stop my voice from sounding like I wasn't just preparing my last words. I put the gun down on the kitchen counter, then leaned on the doorframe to stabilize my shocked state.  Taehyung seemed to have froze. Silence casted the room and I began to get worried.

"Tae-" Taehyung threw his head back and began to laugh like one of those villains when they finally catch the superhero. He turned around, slightly losing his balance and falling on the small table. On instinct, I rushed over to him and held his arm, trying to get him up – not minding the large difference in height and weight. The strong scent of alcohol hit me. I scrunched my nose in disgust, finally pulling Taehyung up to lean on me.

"I forgot you were here." He hiccuped, putting most of his weight on me, making the two of us stumble back until my back hit the kitchen wall. Taehyung's hand slammed palm-first beside my head, trapping me. I could feel his alcoholic breath on my lips, as he slurred the next sentence.

"I hate rich chicks."

My brows knotted, as I tried to decide of what to think of his sudden outburst. At the slightest, I was offended, but I couldn't tell him that. So I stayed quiet, awaiting his next words as Taehyung's palm slid off the wall, then he turned around and crashed face first on the couch – making it screech from old age.

"Even the hmhmn hmmhmn got taken down by mmn mn mhmmmh." I listened as Tae tried to talk with his mouth blocked by the couch. I still stood there, awkwardly, observing how he sighed and turned on his back. He stared at me with an intense glare, before he heaved a deep sigh again and got up.

"I'm so tired." And with that, he sluggishly walked off to the bedroom. I followed him (to make sure nothing bad happens, because I've never handled a drunk person before) and saw that Taehyung was already in only his boxers. Before I could react, the "grown" man straightened out the blanket, laid on his back and grabbed the corner, beginning to roll in the opposite direction. I tried to hold in my laughter as Taehyung gradually transformed into a human-sized Tae wrap, with his head slightly sticking out.

What a weirdo.

I shook my head, grabbing the pillow Taehyung wasn't using and started to make my way back to the rusty old couch I dreaded to sleep on. Before I left the room, I heard Taehyung mumbling words in his sleep. Curious of what more randomness this person could manage, I tiptoed back to the bed and leaned in. I smiled at how cute he looked whilst sleeping, his mouth slightly open as he kept mumbling.

"Park Sora..."

My blood ran cold and my smile fainted.

"Fuck you."

My heart began to pound against my ribcage, so much I thought it would burst right out. I stepped away at once, my brain a complete mess from the shock and anxiety.

Has he figured it out?

Why does he know my name?

Is this the end of my freedom?
~

A/N: I've just finished The Spy Story and mainly been focusing on studying for my end of year exams, but I like this story so I wanted to update it :) 

I was soo going to put sexual content in this but I'm saving that for later ;;;)))