XX

There was an uneasy pause, while Grey's eyes travelled back and forth, from the man sitting parallel to him in his office and the undeniably spectacular necklace that layed between them on the small coffee table.

"How do you know I won't just take it and shoot you dead?" The man questioned, unsettled by his friend's calm countenance. The former subconsciously licked his lips, "I know you, you don't anything without a reason." Grey let out a disorted breath; indeed, the two were inseperable in high school for a reason.

"And I know you, there's something you want from me." Grey sat up, eyeing the former as he lifted his head to show a stone cold expression, to which didn't match the tone in his voice.

"We need help." Suga barely whispered, the words more foreign to him than tears in his eyes. Grey, however, didn't even flinch, knowing from experience that everything may as well be a trick. Suga continued, "Sora, the runaway girl, got kidnapped by her father. We need to get her back before the end of next week. But, Jungkook got injured, and we need to get weapons without it becoming too big within the industry. Please," Suga stood up, which alarmed Grey enough to reach for the pocket knife in his jeans pocket. "Help us. Help me, as a friend." The man lowered his head, ready to bow before Grey let out a cry of alarm and urged him to stop, agreeing to help.

"I need to repay that girl back for the mistreatment she had here, anyway."

***

"Aish," RM yelled, after the sound of a crash of the cactus in a pot. "Jin is going to kill me." The male whispered to himself, walking past with a bowl of popcorn in his hand.

"You need to be careful, hyung." Jungkook teased, taking the bowl with his uninjured hand. RM was about to reply with a witty comment about who really needs to be careful, until hearing another faraway smash below the two. Both of them exchanged sorrow glances.

"Do you think he'll be strong enough to try to get her back?" Jungkook asked the older, only to receive a shrug. "Should we find out?" RM took the bowl away from the latter, carefully setting down on the table before the both of them made their way down to the basement. The blunt thumps grew louder and louder as they walked down the stairs, even a human growl could eventually be heard by the time the reached the basement door. RM pushed open the entrance, to reveal another one of their members laying on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Jimin, stop beating yourself up about it." RM sat down beside him, mirrored by Jungkook. The said male remained silent, slowly catching his breath. As RM looked the latter all over, he noticed the bandages around the boy's knuckles to be covered in red. As for Jimin's face; it was glowing with sweat, with a small dried-blood scratch to decorate.

"Where's V?" Jimin asked, finally relaxed and collected. RM, however, had no idea. Coincidentally though, his phone, which lay in his short's pocket, had rung. And what better timing it was: "V? Where you at?"

"At Rocky's." The other line replied, not giving any context, as to wait until the latter asked for an explanation.

"Who's Rocky?" RM asked, thinking it would be best to put V on speaker:

"He's a member of a quite new gang, mainly sell tickets to people with hidden identities. And do you know who wanted a hidden identity?"

"Park Sora." Jungkook, to the everyone's surprise, spoke up.

"Bingo."

***

"How nice of you to use your family power to organise an illegal gang." Sora joked, once Jin, dressed in a black suit, once the two were alone in the garden. As planned, the father's of the two had met and gone into Mr Park's office to talk privately. Meanwhile, Sora and Jin shooed the maids and butlers away and had gone to speak privately themselves. It was a nice meeting for both of them, since neither had seen each other in formal attire.

"How's everyone?" Sora bespoke, hoping for the best out of her disappearance. Jin's reply started with a sigh, "I can't lie to you. Jimin had gone berserk, V and Suga had gone off to private matters-- as much as I know. And RM had stayed to help with Jungkook's recovery."

"What happened to Jungkook?" Sora's mind filled with the worst, and Jin was quick to try to calm her thoughts.

"Just a fractured elbow. We took him to a private clinic, and they said to avoid moving too much so we left him at home." Jin smiled reassuringly, but Sora just sighed, feeling helpless. The two continued their discussion, going on to speak about the plan that was created to get Sora back and out of Korea before her "wedding".

"All you need to do is take your time with everything-- oh, and wear this ear piece." Jin fished out a black ear piece with a small microphone sticking out. Sora instantly thought it would be best to cover up with her hair, which was left cherry red and short by her protest. Soon, the Kim family had to say their farewells, leaving Sora to lock herself in her room and examine the ear piece that she was given. She felt a little like James Bond.

~

A/N: Lol I'm a bad author.