V

A/N: The title makes me laugh of irony... I'm lame I know :D
~

While eating, Taehyung sat back, opened a can of Pepsi, and gulped it down. I stole a few glances, watching his adam's apple bob up and down, listening to the sexy gulps he made. He noticed I was staring once he finished, and made a derp face with his eyes crossed. I laughed, seeing that Taehyung did have this side to him.

"So," he put down his half empty can. "I told you my name, now tell me yours." I smacked my lips together, swallowing the last of the rice.

"Lee Chaelin." I answered, looking innocently at Taehyung as I rested my chin on my palm. He breathed out a chuckle, mimicking my actions.

"I'm guessing you're not going to tell me your real name?" My eyes widened, about to ask but he beat me to it.

"How did I know?" He smirked, ugh that smirk, seeing that I was still speechless. "Your bag has your initials on it." I frowned, remembering how 12 year old made all the maids sew my initials, on everything.

"Fine, that's not my real name," I admitted. "But I don't have to tell you it."

"OK," Taehyung shrugged. "Then tell me your age, so I know I'm not sheltering an underage."

"I'm 19," I told him honestly. "Going to be 20 in two months."

"An April baby?" He asked, I nodded and he sighed in relief. "Then that's fine."

"Your turn." I urged him to go on, but only to see him smile a weirdly-cute rectangular smile.

"I'm 20, so call me oppa." I could sense the bubbliness in his voice, making me cringe at how someone could be so happy at something so insignificant. A phone ringtone suddenly casted over our conversation. Taehyung stood up immediately, stumbling over to the kitchen counter where his phone was.

"Hello?"

I heard some muffles on the other side of the line.

"Right now?"

More muffles, and a bit of yelling too.

"Fine, I'll be there soon."

Taehyung put down his phone, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked at me.

"Who was that?" I asked. The latter probably didn't realise he wasn't alone until I spoke, because he jumped a bit at my voice.

"Uh, my dad?" He said – more like asked. I looked at him with a puzzled look, but he waved it off and went over to grab his jacket.

"I don't know if I'll be back, so just go to sleep." He left, not by the door, but by the window. My forehead crinkled so much I thought it would stay that way for life.

Da fuck?
~

A/N: I want to make this story long but idk if you guys like it cause no one's commenting :С (lies -_- thanks @Rimbugforever for commenting 👌🏻)