What event made his life change forever? Now, that is a question for you to find out...

This will not be your average Tom Riddle fanfiction story. This story will be dark, realistic, and possibly gory. There may be some scenes that will be hard to read because of the realistic side of death at the hands of others. I do not agree with romanticizing a character who is meant to be pure evil. When reading this story, you may come to find to like the character Tom Marvolo Riddle, but that is the point. Tom was a respectable young boy who could easily manipulate the minds of others, perhaps his charm will affect you during this story. Please do not think this is your everyday typical fanfiction where Tom Riddle falls for a sweet Hufflepuff and changes for her. This is not realistic. For the "love" that may exist during this story is merely based upon greed, manipulation, and control. Though, I will not say that there will not be any change of heart for a split second, but that is for you to find out.

As you read this story please be sure to comment your thoughts and give me a vote. This helps me understand what readers are liking about the story. Please make sure to watch the trailer videos below. I have now edited the story so that it is NOT your typical Tom Riddle Fanfiction but the videos will help you get a clear picture of what to possibly expect.

Also make sure to read the two paragraphs below the bonus trailer because they are important.

**Social Media**
Instagram: hannahxcollier
Tumblr: merakifreedom

**Trailer**

**Bonus Trailers**

Beautiful trailer generously made by:
@-huntrends

This is strictly a Harry Potter Fanfiction. All rights to the Harry Potter World goes to the queen J.K Rowling. There are a select few characters that are rightfully mine. This will follow the known life of Tom Riddle with some twists of my own imagination. Please do not correct me on Tom Riddle's life during this story, for it is supposed to be a little different but will lead up to the same outcome as the Harry Potter Books explain. Thank You! ~ Hannah

Imagined Cast