Chapter 18

A/N This is in JJ'a Channel not in Dejis but imagin it in Dejis channel hopefully you dont mind xD

Deji's P.O.V

''HEY GUYS ITS COMEDYSHORTSGAMER HERE!'' I yelled as i purposely shouted in Jj's ear. ''CAN YOU NOT?!'' Jj yelled back glaring at me and i started laughing. ''ANYWAYS today we are going to be doing the WHISPER challege! and if you dont know what it is, basically one person has headphones on while playing music and the person with no headphones on  has to say something and the person WITH headphones has to guess what the person with NO headphones on is saying! so yeah! lets get STRAIGHT into it!'' I shouted in delight and put my headphones on and turned to face Jj.

Jj' P.OV

I grinned at Deji ''You have a tiny penis''  i said as he sighed ''You have a tiny penis'' he said back ''What?! how did you know?!'' I was surprised, how the heck did he know?! as we both started laughing. ''Alright! my turn!'' i said as he passed the headphones to me and i put them on.

Deji's P.O.V

''A baboon had sex with a lion''  I said ''How many people did i have sex with?'' he replied while narrowing his eyes as i begin to hold in my laughter, as i shook my head. ''A baboon had sex with a lion'' i repeated ''Wanna have sex with me tonight?'' He asked as my eyes widen and i blushed ''W-What the hell?'' I said ''Well thats what your saying!'' ''No im not!'' I shouted while laughing.

 ~Too lazy to write the rest watch the video above if you want to watch it :3~

Me and JJ finally finished with the video as i smiled as i sat down facing my computer and started to edit away, a few mins of editing i felt some arms wrapped around my waist, my eyes widen and turned to see it was of course JJ, he wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him as he begin to lick my ear as i blushed deeply ''Wait JJ...not now'' I said while still editing as he groan and let go of me ''You just ruined the awesome part..'' He said while walking to his room ''WELL sorry! im busy editing as you can see!'' I called as i rolled my eyes.

~1 hour later

I smiled and finished editing and uploaded it to youtube i announced the new video on twitter ''THE WHISPER CHALLEGE WITH MY BRO'' as i posted it and switched of my computer and layed on my bed  looking up at the ceiling sighing ''Im soooo bored...''  i whispered to myself ''Then i SHALL un-bore you~'' i heared the voice i turned where it was it was *sigh*  of course it was JJ... standing sexy in the corridoor ''N-No its fine...'' I turned to the under side of the bed ''Oh~?'' JJ said smirking. Darn....his voice is turning me on....shut up already.... i heared footsteps walking towards me ''G-Get out JJ!!'' I shouted as i pulled the blankets over my head. ''Why?~ is it because you dont want to hear my voice?'' JJ said seductivly as he pulled the blankets off me since hes stronger than me, I blushed as i begin to cover my hard boner ''G-Go away...'' I said while covering my eyes.

3rd Person P.O.V

JJ looked down at Dejis hard boner as he smirked ''Well Well Well.... look what we have here...'' he smirked ''SHUT UP!!'' Deji shouted JJ begin licking his lips as he whispered into Dejis ear ''Your turning me on so much right aswell...'' he said while stroking his boner as Deji blushed hard ''S-s-stop...'' Deji whispered ''Really? but you dont want me too right?'' JJ smiled as he begin taking off his shirt showing off his 6 pack as Deji's eyes widen at his brothers 6 pack ''Like what you see?'' JJ said and winked while Deji blushed while shaking his head ''no no no no no no'' Deji said quickly. ''You know its true..'' JJ said while pinning him on the bed. ''Now...lets get into the sexy bit~'' He seductvly said as he pressed his lips into Dejis

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! im so sorry i havent been uploading much of the chapter just 2 more chapters to go!! but im running out of ideas so please help me!! :) the winner gets a shoutout thanks ^^