Chapter 12

J j's P.O.V

Me and Simon arrived at my house as i unlocked the door. I saw Deji running down the stairs ''Look Jj...im sor-'' he was cut off. whatever, i don't care anymore, you can come out Simon'' I grinned and put my arms around Simon, Deji just stared. ''This is my boyfriend by the way'' I said pulling Simon closer, and Deji's jaw dropped. Boy..he looks jealous....''Oh...okay, good for you then'' he replied ''come on babe, lets go to my room!''I said ''okay!'' I Simon said smiling. We both went to my room leaving Deji all alone.

Simon's P.O.V

jj's arms was wrapped around mine as i blushed, but i didnt want him to see...we were only pretending....anyways, we made it up to Jj's room and we sat down in the bed. ''Boy, that was so funny! he thinks we are really a thing!'' Jj laughed ''Hahaha, yeah...'' I said. Suddenly, Deji walked in ''Um....sorry for interrupting...but since we have a guest with us...mind if you want anything?'' Deji asked ''Yeah, i want some nutella sandwich ' Simon said sitting on Jj's lap ''Uh...ok'' I Deji said and shut the door.

Deji's P.O.V

I went downstairs. I was thinking of Jj and Simon being together...when i heard what Jj said my heart broke...is this the feeling how jj felt when i rejected him? did his heart broke?? im such a horrible person... i went to the kitchen and opened the fridge and got out the bread. I then went to the cupboard and got out Nutella and spread it on the bread, Once i was done making it. i went back upstairs and opened the door and saw Jj and Simon hugging...''Heres your sandwiches Simon..'' i said and giving it to him ''Cheers!'' He said eating them. I went in my room i decided not to make a video today....i wasn't in a mood too...i layed down on my bed staring at the ceiling. i was upset....sad.....heart broken.....i didnt want to show it to Jj....why? because he has Simon.... oh god....i keep thinking about Jj!! whats wrong with me? am i jealous?? but more importantly....

Am i in love with him??