Chapter 5

Deji's P.O.V

I woke up with some arms wrapped around me. I opened one eye since i was so tired! and I saw JJ sleeping and his strong muscular arms wrapped around mine, my hearts beating too fast!!  first, i see his sleeping face second, his arms are wrapped around me! if i wake him up im sure he'l kill me! but at the same time i feel like a toilet! maybe if i go as quietly as i could he wouldn't wake up! see? i have such BRIGHT ideas! get it? since its morning? aha, ANYWAY! enough with the jokes..ill save that for my video today..I NEED TO GET OUT! i quickly wriggled my way slowly to get out, but JJ keeps on moving ''Get off me...will you?'' I said in a whisper. Yes..come on... im nearly there.. as i was almost there till a hand grabbed me and pulled me down on the bed, it was JJ...his eyes looked red he looked scary ''Sorry JJ! don't kill me!'' I said doing the begging hands to cover my face, at the same time i wanted to laugh at his face but i know, ill be dead.''Shut up...im cold....'' JJ said coming closer to me ''You should of at least told me God sake..'' I said giving him the blankets.''I need to go do a piss now so get your arms off me!'' I said trying to break through his strong arms ''Fine..'' He said with annoyance and i got off the bed ''FREEDOM!'' I yelled and punched the air and ran to the bathroom.

JJ's P.O.V {Finally XD}
Dammit....that dickhead...doesn't he know how cold i am? well, yeah, i could of at least told him sooner before we went to sleep....''I need to go do a piss now so get your arms off me!''Deji said tiring to break though my arms ''Fine..'' I said in annoying tone i let go off him and he got off the bed ''FREEDOM!'' he yelled and raced to the bathroom. I smirked and started laughing..god sake....he is a dickhead...my dickhead... WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY? hes a dickhead? cool i remember. he took long in the bathroom and he came out.''Enjoyed your shit Dej?'' I asked and he started laughing 'I took a piss'' He said ''Lier, you took a shit...why were you taking too long then?'' I asked ''Because i was daydreaming..'' He said looking down ''Hmmmm.....what were you daydreaming about? someone? who?'' I said walking towards him and looking down at him ''Its..nothing..i forgotten...'' Deji's voice turned into a soft whisper ''Dont lie..i know you very well Dej, just tell me..'' I said softly. His eyes begin to widen i did a confused face at him, then i realized that i was never too soft to Deji ''Just tell me you idiot!'' I shouted ''Fine...i-i think i like someone....but i do not know if that person might like me back...'' Deji said blushing '' Hmm...you like someone?'' I said grinning at him ''Is she hot?'' I asked. He looked up at me and fiddled with his fingers and took a deep breath ''Very'' He replied ''Get in THERE!'' I said wrapping my arms around him ''Will you please give me advice?'' he asked ''Sure, when it comes to laddies, im a real expert! come with me to my room'' I said leading the way and Deji followed.

Deji's P.O.V

I followed Jj in his room his room is MASSIVE! he never lets me go in his room why? because he'll kill me...yup he's a threatner, and you probably know that already. so once we got inside he turned to look at me ''Okay we are going to do a demonstration, your the girl I'm the guy got it?'' he asked I simply nodded. ''Here, you'll need this'' he said handing me a wig it was black and the hair was long ''Where did you get this?'' I asked Jj poked his nose ''Secret'' he said I just stared at him. ''Anyway first step, you walk up to her and ask how's your day going compliment her'' Jj explained and I listened carefully. ''Okay I'm going to start now.. he said coming out of the room, you stay till ill come'' He ordered, I nodded. Jj came in the room acting like a sexy model dramatically ''Why hello there how are you?'' Jj asked ''Um...im good thanks..'' I replied in my girlie voice I had to hold in my laughter ''I see..'' Jj said I can even SEE him even holding his laugh! ''You look great..and sexy...'' Jj bit his lip and started to  analysing my body, I didn't know why but it made my chest beat and made my cheeks flustered ''T-Thank you...'' I said looking down and still in my girlie voice, we couldn't hold our laughter much longer and started busting out of laughter. ''Oh my god....'' we both said ''Well, that didn't went on great right?'' I said chuckling ''Pretty much'' He replied we begin to laugh again. ''Its okay, I think it'll help me..'' I said ''You sure? the girlie voice though that you did was funny!'' Jj laughed ''Yeah. anyway I need to make a YouTube video for my fans!' I said ''Oh and..'' I said walking up to him.   ''Thank you Jj'' I said hugging him. ''Y-your welcome..'' He said stuttering. I left the room and went in my room, maybe I should do a family video a gaming video? I got it! maybe I should do reacting to video? yeah! i haven't done it for a while anyways! i put up my camera stand and put my camera in the place and pressed the record button.