Chapter 7

{WARNING SMUT! only a little..}

Deji's P.O.V

I woke up. Ow....my head hurts like HELL! I don't really know exactly what happened to be honest...all I remember is me sleeping on the couch and waking up seeing Jj....suddenly, the lights was off I tried to move, but then I realized was tied in a chair I tried to wriggle out but I couldn't. ''Deji.....~'' I hear a scary voice it sounded like Jj ''Jj?!'' I said in fear ''Where ARE you?!'' I shouted ''Racist...your defiantly getting your punishment!''  Jj said and got a torch out and shines it in his face. Punishment? oh yeah, I remember now...he knocked me out for no absolute reason cause he's an absolute retard!! ''What the hell Jj?! were both black, so it doesn't mean a thing! and un-tie me!!'' I shouted ''Shut the fuck up! your getting your punishment!!'' Jj said walking towards me and walking around me since I'm sitting tied up in a chair. I gulped. I-I don't even know what he's going to do to me, like, right now, he's grinning...no wait he's smirking at me.. he went behind me and blindfolded me ''W-What are doi-?!'' I was cut off by Jj placing a finger on my lips. ''Shut your mouth or else ill have to deal with it...'' Jj said breathing into my ears which tickles a bit. Now I'm blindfolded I cannot see anything but I can only hear though, suddenly, I felt my arms loosen. Jj, untied me! ''YAY! thanks Jj!'' I was about to run till Jj pinned me into a bed...HIS bed....''Didn't I told you to shut up?!'' Jj said and taped my mouth. Now, I was blindfolded and duct tape on my mouth! I couldn't see nor can I talk! but I CAN hear! Im so scared....my heart was beating a million times faster than usual...I felt a pair of hands tracing my chest up and down, then he begin to stroke it. He then begin to go down my trousers and massaged my dick it felt so good.... WHAT IS HE DOING?! I couldn't talk so I was just saying ''HMM! HMM!'' Jj looked at me and removed the duct ape out of my mouth. ''WHAT ARE YOU DOI-?!'' I was stopped, he begin stroking my dick even more, it felt good...why am I not doing anything? I have a feeling that I might cum at any moment. ''You like it don't you Dej?~'' Jj said seductively. ''N-No I d-don't...'' I said ''Liar~ I wonder if this will turn you on any moment now....~'' He said pulling my trousers right down he pulled my pants down and saw it and gasped. ''Tiny...'' He smirked ''S-SHUT I-ITS NOT!'' I shouted Jj licked it at first. I holded in my moans. He grabbed my dick, and started to suck on it. I started to moan. Jj.....he was giving me a full blowjob right now....''Jj....im going to cum.....stop....'' I said softly. Jj stopped ''Awe.....Dej...your enjoying it....I can even hear you moaning...'' Jj smirked and continued to suck my dick. I couldn't hold it much longer and cummed in his mouth and gave in the biggest moan ever. Jj swallowed my cum. And looked at me ''Enjoyed it?'' He grinned ''Fuck you...'' I said getting up and about to leave but he grabbed my arm, pulled me forward and kissed me on the lips!! there was millions of butterflies in my stomach! my heart was beating faster than ever! my face was completely red! this this is not a dream right?!!Jj pulled away and looked at me straight in the eye ''I love you Deji...'' He confessed. My eyes widen, m-my brother?! confessed?! this cant be happening right?! ''Um...yes Jj! I love you too! your my brother! hehe...'' I said laughing nervously.  ''No Deji...im dead serious...I love you more than a brother way...I just want you mine already.'' Jj said with confidence. Wow....is he serious? ''Please...give me time...to think about this...'' I said walking off and closing the door.  While I was walking I got pinned up the wall, my eyes widen. ''Fine, but you got to make it fast with the reply'' Jj said and leaned close to me to whisper in my ear ''Because I want you mine, and only mine~'' I blushed, he seemed to noticed and chuckled a bit. ''Im only giving you a week before you reply Deji!~'' Jj said and walked to his room. I sighed, I really need to give him a reply soon....cause, I got a feeling that he might MAKE me if I don't! Ugh.... I went in my room and layed in my bed....thinking about how I should either reject or accept him.....