Chapter 4

Deji's P.O.V

I shook my head no no no no no! why would I think that? I was probably scared because he wanted to beat me up.. I smiled. Why would I think such things? I edited my video quickly wrote the description down (or copy & Paste) then quickly logged into my twitter to announce the new video I wrote: ''PLAYING SCARY GAMES WITH MY BRO! WATCH NOW'' then put the link then hit the enter button, I smiled again. 2 videos in one day...that was great....but I'm now tired.. I switched off the computer and went to my bed  to sleep and soon enough, I was in a deep sleep...

{The dream}

I looked around I saw my brother Jj right in front of me, he looked sad..and looked away he didn't look at me straight in the eyes....why? ''Jj?'' I asked ''SHUT UP!'' He shouted I looked down why was he always rude to me? I haven't done anything.... ''Bu-'' I was cut off JJ my brother placed his soft lips into mine, I blushed and kissed back.

{End}

I quickly woke up and started screaming.  WHAT WAS THAT?! was I kissing my own brother?! in the dream I felt it....I felt the warmness....the touch.... what?? so many questions kept zooming in my head. Then suddenly, I heard footsteps ''DEJI! why you screaming for you spaz?!'' Jj shouted coming in my room. ''Sorry...I just had a nightmare'' I said rubbing my eyes. ''What time is it?'' I asked  ''8:30'' He replied.''WHAT? how long was I been sleeping for?!'' I shouted ''2 hours...god sake you sleep long..'' Jj said not looking into my eyes ''Oh my god! I wont be able to sleep tonight if I keep on sleeping during the day!'' I whined ''And plus...Jj.... ill admit...I AM a pussy...okay?'' I said ''Hmmm....I knew it..'' He said smirking at me which made me blush but I hid it. ''Your a pussy too! I bet!'' I said jumping up and down for an answer ''I can be at times I guess...'' he said and walked over to my bed and sat down, my eyes widen. ''What? im not going to rape you, you sick fuck'' Jj said in annoyance ''Then...why you sitting in my bed?'' I said gripping on my bed sheets tighter, Jj sighed. ''If you want.. I mean, you don't have too...since you got a nightmare...I was wondering if I can sleep with you tonight'' Jj said rubbing in the back of his head. What.. Jj sleeping with ME? um..does he mean.. i sleep on the floor and he sleep on the bed or do I have to sleep on the bed and him on the floor? ''Um..okay...you can sleep on my bed and ill sleep on the floor'' I said about to get out of my bed ''NO! stay!'' JJ shouted and grabbed my arm.''ILL sleep on the floor...'' He said ''Since, your a pussy as always...'' He said getting out the mattress and placing it down . ''I'm not ALWAYS a pussy Jj!'' I yelled  getting up from my bed '''Yeah you are'' ''No im not''' ''yeah you are!'' ''NO IM N-''I got cut off my JJ pinning me on the bed while covering my mouth my eyes widening ''Listen you little bitch, you ARE a pussy! and if you don't accept what I just said you'll see what will happen understood? '' he said in a threatening voice and nodded quickly and got off me. My heart was beating too fast...I couldn't go near Jj....I was paralyzed! Jj turned off the light and went to sleep in his mattress  I was tucked in my bed as I hear Jj already snoring! JEEZ! that's fast! ''I love you Jj..'' I whispered and went drifting off too sleep.