I'm an idiot

Toothless and I landed on an island about an hour away from Berk. Simply because I was freaking out as too if this was a good idea or not.
"Ooh I know this is a bad idea, I didn't even bring...anything!" I say, running my hand through my shaggy hair. I turned to Toothless. "We have to go back bud," I say to the black dragon. He tilted his head as if to say 'We just got away from that hellhole you called home'. I agree with him, but we need supplies. Maybe just some spare clothes and tools and a little food could do us a lot of good. "C'mon bud, just a few little things. I need extra clothes and tools you know!" I say to the dragon as I climbed onto his back. He grumbled but took off back in the direction of Berk. We got there by nightfall, landing softly outside of my 'home'. I'm not even sure if I should call it that anymore. I mean, me and Toothless are leaving once I get the things I need. I gaze up at the large doors the lead into the house, toothless standing behind me. I hear talking from behind them.
"Shit," I mutter. Then I remembered something. The basket full of supplies that I left in the cove after Astrid happened. Gods, I should really apologize to her. But, then again I don't want to deal with her pestering me about coming.
"Hiccup?" A voice says from behind me. I jump, but don't make a sound as to not alert anyone.
"Astrid?" I whisper. Well, there goes the 'not talking to Astrid' plan. "Hiccup! I don't care why you left, but I am glad you came back. You're dad has been-" I interrupt her. "I'm leaving again." She looks at me, then at toothless, then at me again. "I'm coming with you," She says, hopping onto Toothless's back. Toothless looked at her with curious eyes. I sigh. There is no way I can get her to back out of this. "Ugh, fine, but meet me in the cove with whatever you need to bring." She gets off Toothless and runs to her house. Why she wants to come with an idiot like me is a mystery within itself. Me and Toothless fly to the cove to wait for Astrid and not ten minutes later she's there with a small bag of stuff, and her axe attached to her back. "Let's go," she says, once again hopping onto Toothless's back. I shook my head and hopped on as well, just in front of her. Toothless takes off and Astrid wraps her arms around my waist.

----😛----

Hours have passed and we are still flying. Astrid has fallen asleep against my back and my eyes are fighting to stay open. Toothless is barely staying in the air.
"Toothless, land..." I yawn, while pointing at an approaching island, "there." He swoops down and lands with a thud. I look back at Astrid. Still sleeping. I move myself off of toothless and catch her before she faceplants the rough leather saddle. I gently move her off of Toothless and setting her on the ground. I lay beside her, closing my eyes. I feel something warm against my said that was previously untouched. It's Astrid, cuddling up to my side, a smile on her lips. I sigh before laying my head against toothless whom had curled up around us.
"Goodnight bud." He cooed at me before shutting his own eyes and entering the dream world.

----😛----

I woke up to the sound of crunching leaves. I move my head up to see Astrid walking away, towards the forest the probably covered this island.
"Astrid?" I say, standing up. She turns to face me.
"Good morning Hiccup," She says with a smile. Her cute, amazing, adorable smile. Um, Hiccup, stop, just stop.
"Morning Astrid," I say. Woah, since when did I not stammer in front of her? Sudden boost of confidence people! "Want some fish for breakfast?" I stammer out. Oh, there it is. Dammit Hiccup! "Sure," Astrid replied, walking back over to me. I turned around to the still sleeping Toothless and pulled out a few salted fish. I handed one to Astrid and she took it gladly. Toothless woke and looked at me hungrily. I laughed and took off his saddle and the baskets so that he could go and fish in the lake that we happened to land next to. He bounded off happily. Me and Astrid ate in silence for a good five minutes before Toothless decided it was a good idea to put a small wiggling fish on the top of my head. Astrid fell over laughing as the fish's tail slapped me in the eye, nose, ear and basically my entire face.
"Ugh are you kidding me Toothless? Seriously bud? Ew..." I said as I wiped off the fish slime that was on my face. Astrid was still laughing, and Toothless did some sort of dragon chuckle.
"C'mon guys, let's get going. Maybe we can find a great island that has everything we could possibly need," I say. Astrid looked at me, still attempting to catch her breath. "This place seems fine. I mean, there's water right there and we are far enough away from Berk to worry about any problems from there," Astrid said, gesturing to the lake. A low growl came from the bushes. A dragon stepped out. It roared at us. "Yup, we are going NOW!" I say as I pull Astrid onto Toothless and he takes off.

----😛----

"My butt hurts."
"That's really nice to know thank you."
"No, it like, really hurts."
"Astrid please I am tired of hearing about how much your butt hurts."
Astrid frowned. I smiled in victory. We've been flying for around four hours now and not a single island in sight. Oh and Astrid's butt hurts. Like I didn't know already.

"LAND!" Astrid yelled in my ear. Another 2 hours have past and it's the first island we've spotted. We landed and we climbed off of Toothless. Toothless practically flopped onto the grass below him in exhaustion. I was considering doing the same thing. I think Astrid was to, because she just laid down as well. I was about to follow her lead when I heard a voice.

"Is that night fury?"

I like cliffhangers. But only when I do them lol. So... Thatrandomdragon here with a new chapter OMG same day, 2 chapters... this is a first for me. Honest! Anyway hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you in the next one...BYEZZZZZ!!!