"Alma Linda?"

"It means "pretty soul." At least I think that's what it means. Do you like it as your pirate name? I can call you Linda."

"I think it sounds perfect," Normani told her.

"Good. Now, we've already fucked, so I intend to make love to you know until we need to eat or until Corkscrew's execution, whatever comes first."

"Why do we have to be at his execution?"

"It's a pirate obligation. But, forget about that for now. Cause all I want to think about is you."

...

"It isn't much," Camila told Lauren as she led her to a moderately sized house, "but it's home, at least, it is while we're on the island."

"I like it."

"It's not like your big house you had on the province."

"It might have been a big house, but it was mostly empty. I don't imagine that this has the same feel."

Camila took Lauren into the house and led her to her room before kissing her. Lauren relaxed into the kiss, deepening it, and pushed Camila onto the bed once they were finished.

"Aggressive." Camila commented. "I can get used to this." Lauren just smirked and climbed on the bed and hovered over top the brunette. She lifted Camila's shirt and kissed the tan skin below it. Camila moaned at the contact and lifted her shirt completely off to give Lauren more access. And Lauren took it, kissing up towards Camila's breasts, but not touching them. Camila groaned.

"You want me to touch them?" Lauren teased. Camila just nodded. Lauren smirked and traced around the edges of her breasts, but was careful not to actually touch them. Camila groaned again and Lauren's hand moved to tease Camila's nipple with one hand and placed the other in her mouth.

"Fuck, Lauren!" Camila cried out.

"Patience, Camz." Lauren flirted, teasing both nipples with her fingers. She kissed back down to the tops of Camila's pants, licking around the brunette's navel. Camila let out a whimper and Lauren let go of Camila long enough to remove the pirate's pants before resuming her attack on Camila's breasts. Lauren kissed further down, paying painful attention to Camila's inner thighs.

"Lauren, please." Camila begged. Lauren let go of Camila and slid back up to meet her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good." Lauren said as she slid back down to Camila's core. "You're so wet. Did I do this?" she teased.

"Yes, all from you. Now, please Lauren." The other girl didn't need to be told twice; she put her mouth in between Camila's leg and teased the area with her tongue. Camila moaned and squirmed at the contact. Camila continued to squirm as Lauren teased her opening and clitoris with her tongue. The pirate's breath began labored until Lauren gently bit down on her sensitive nub, which caused Camila to yell out as her muscles spasmed. But, Lauren didn't let up and soon enough Camila was coming again. Camila quickly pulled away before Lauren could try for the hat-trick.

"No more." Camila mumbled. "Can't take it. Your turn as soon as I can move." Lauren smirked, but Camila pulled her into a tight embrace before Lauren could think about fucking her again. After several minutes, Camila flipped to hover over Lauren and quickly stripped the other girl, nipping and licking the whole way. Camila settled herself in between Lauren's legs, spreading them wide, before roughly slipping two fingers inside of Lauren.

"Camz!" Lauren called out in shock. The brunette just smirked and continued to pump in and out of the other girl, who started bucking her hips to match Camila's movements. After several minutes, Lauren found her release with a loud moan.

Camila climbed up back next to Lauren and lay down facing her, wrapping her arm and leg around the Lauren's body. Camila kissed Lauren's cheek and whispered, "Bella Ragazza," into her ear. Lauren turned her head to face Camila, who continued to explain. "Bella Ragazza. Beautiful girl. It's you. My Bella." Lauren just smiled and both girls drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

...

"Lauren. Camila." Dinah called entering the Cabello home and headed towards Camila's bedroom.

"Dinah," Normani warned, "maybe you should knock."

"Nope." the blonde girl stated firmly. "They need to get a move on." Both girls entered the bedroom to find Camila and Lauren sound asleep. "Aw. They're cute."

"We're cuter."

"Damn straight. Now, to wake them up." Dinah bounced on the bed, dragging Normani with her.

Lauren groaned at the intrusion, and Camila yelled. "Hey!"

But, the other pirates just laughed. "Come on." Dinah urged. "Get dressed. We can't miss the execution."

"Do we really have to go?" Normani whined.

Camila groaned, but answered anyway. "Well Dinah and I do. And as new pirates Bella and you should go too."

"Bella?" Dinah questioned.

Camila nodded. "Bella Ragazza. You?"

"Alma Linda. I call her Linda."

"I like."

"Me too. Now come on let's go."

...

They all headed over to the square just in time to see Corkscrew's body being dragged to the place where he would be hung. Corkscrew was bound in chains and helped to the platform by Simon and Shawn. Sinu and Alejandro stood atop the platform and fastened the noose around his neck.

"This man, Ken "Corkscrew" Tanuaka," Alejandro started, "had been found guilty of killing a pirate, caught stealing and attempting to defile another pirate's possession in the form of a wench. He has been sentenced to be hung, drawn, and quartered. His body has been dragged here on a wooden rack to be hung until death. He will then be emasculated, and his body will be cut into quarters and displayed on the island for a period of no less than one month."

"Any last words?" Sinu asked the condemned pirate.

"Fuck you."

"Very well." Sinu looked to Alejandro to pull the lever to drop Corkscrew's body, but Alejandro just looked at Camila in crowd, silently asking if she wanted to do it. Camila just shook her head and held Lauren tightly into her body; the other girl was unable to watch the man who tried to rape her be put to death. Exhaling, Alejandro pulled the lever, and Corkscrew's body fell.

"It's done." Camila whispered to Lauren. "Come on, let's get to the ship. The ceremony will start after they quarter the body, and you don't have to watch that."

Dinah just took Normani by the hand and followed Camila and Lauren to "La Baja." Soon, her Normani will become her Linda. Her best friend and surrogate sister found the love of her life and she wasn't letting her go. Everyone in her life was happy, and Dinah couldn't help but think that she was about to get everything that she's ever wanted.