Chapter 14 - Brian POV

“shit... im so sorry”

The voice said as i caught the person and steadied them back onto their two feet; luckily for them i was pacing the room and just happened to be behind the door, this daft room was freezing, especially when wearing nothing other than extremely short shorts. Being the thinnest and also the tallest person the heat didn’t quiet circulate well around my body unlike the other three.

“no, no, its fine”

I told the person, god it was dark i couldn’t even establish if they were a male or female, all i could do was roughly pick out where fred, John and Roger were, all huddled together trying to heat up off each other’s body heat, though Roger wasn’t quiet keen on that idea and sat in a chair in the room and crossed his legs with his arms wrapped around.

“enough with the pleasantries We’re freezing our asses off here.”

Roger exclaimed getting fed up with waiting around practically naked; only wearing shorts himself in a room with no heater.

The person quickly moved towards a bench on the left side of the room, now illuminated by the lights at the bench, i could now depict that it was a young girl, no more than possibly a year younger than Roger. Placing the makeup box down, she nearly dropped it in the same instant causing the kit to slam against bench. As she reached in and grabbed out all the bits and bobs; we all took a seat each that was provided chairs, all but Roger.

“Don’t worry about it darling, we’re perfectly fine”

Freddie said breaking the silence, his teeth chattering away as he did so, trying to be polite and welcoming without losing his cool over the fact that she was ten minutes late. 

I caught her looking at me, getting sidetract from what she was ment to be doing, unpacking her kit and getting out makeup over an done with, i wasn’t one to fancy layers upon layers of makeup. I flashed a smile at her, this caused her to bite her lip and blush profoundly before she went back to what she was doing, realising i noticed her staring at me.

She went to Freddie first, the closest to her and where she set up the kit. She stared intently at fred, examining what she had to do, but i secretly think she was trying to distract herself.

“So what are your names, darlings?”

Freddie asked. I glanced over to him and saw that a welcoming smile spread across his face. He was only being kind, nothing more, nothing less, he loved Eileen even though she didn’t quite know it yet herself, but give it time, she will figure it out, eventually.

“oh crap... where are my manners... im B-B-B-Bree”

She announced; stuttering. Such a beautiful name for a girl such as herself having the qualities and appearance of being drop dead gorgeous, one glance and you’d fall to the ground, your legs giving way, she was just stunningly breathtakingly beautiful.

She began to doing every ones makeup, starting with the impatient Roger who couldn’t wait to get this over and done with. She went over to John, Rogers chair squealing as he pushed it back and walked off into another room.

“j-j-j-John D-d-d-deacon”

John managed to say to her, introducing himself before she got up and moved onto Freddie; John following Roger out of the room and into another. I stared into the mirror, i caught a glimpse of her staring at me again, and she knew I was looking at her in the reflection of the mirror, it startled her and she got the powder like substance in Freddie’s eye causing him to scrunch up his eyes in distaste.

Freddie stood up in anger and stormed off whilst trying to get it out of his eye, all i could do was chuckle at his reaction. She came over to me last, we were alone whilst the others were in what i presume the photo shoot studio. She was staring at something, i turned around to see what she was staring at but it was only a empty doorway.

“oh don’t mind fred... he will be fine”

I told her, she shook her head coming back into reality and staring down at me in confusion before she picked up the same thing she used on fred to apply the powder to his face.

“i feel horrible though”              

“don’t, there is nothing to feel horrible about”

I told her, she looked down at me beginning to apply the mascara lightly, i tried not flicking my eyes and startling her, but that’s kind of difficult when something is coming towards your eye, it’s a common reflex.

“done”

She announced over excitedly at her accomplishment at completing all our makeup, now all that there is to be done is the actual photo shoot, but knowing fred he is going to be very fussy and precise and everything will have to be done his way.

“Brian”

“Bree”

We said as i extended my hand in greeting. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, her hair flaying in the soft Breeze of the room, she was strikingly beautiful. I think i like her, no, rephrase, i don’t like her, i love her and ive only known her for no more than half an hour.

“can you please hurry up”

“WE’RE FREEZING OUR ARSES OFF HERE IF YOU HAVENT REALISED”