Chapter 7 - Brian POV

“so neither of you know how to drive?”

John asked, as we walked down the street carrying the body of roger, limp and lifeless for now, but still breathing, blood had stopped trickling from his nose but his arm still produced alot, dripping onto the cement pathway. The surrounding people must think we are maniacs, or that we just killed roger and trying to find a place to dump his body, youd think the would of thought it a bit suspicious to carry him like this in broad daylight if we had just killed him wouldn’t you.

“nope, well we all did until someone drove my car over a clift and nearly killed himself and roger-”

“heyy... it wasn’t my fault, it was Rogers, he was teaching me, i didn’t want to learn, i was against it right from the beginning”

Freddie exclaimed, butting into my statement to put his two sense in and make it to be as if he was at no fault in smashing my Chevrolet to smithereens. There was nothing that could be done to repair my baby, she wasn’t even a year old and roger and Freddie managed to smash her, so glad i put red under lock and chain, who knows what those two could manage doing to her, if she were ruined we would all be dead and there would be no point in forming this band.

“doesn’t he own a car?”

John asked pointing to roger, i couldn’t help but laugh at the statement. Roger was a car enthusiast, no wait, he was beyond a car enthusiast, there is no words to describe his love and passion towards cars, they are the equivalent to a wife for him, ill be surprised if he ever marries a human female and not that of a car.

“does he?”

“i think he owns two”

I stated, a 69 Chevy and a Camaro, but he fondly likes to drive the chevy as the Camaro is his prised possession and he keeps it in a shed under lock and i wouldn’t have a doubt that he has someone watching that shed like a hawk twenty four seven as if it were a mountain of gold.

“so... why didn’t you drive one?”

John said, both looking and sounding confused in why we were walking down the street to a hospital rather than driving one of Rogers’ cars, was he mad or what.

“are you kidding”

“you’d think we would risk our lives to drive one of his cars”

“he would kill us without a hesitation”

Freddie said as we laughed, finishing off each other’s sentences to the extent we thought was justified in what Rogers’ reaction would be. We continued on walking, past the little cafe across from the hospital, i head a crunch as i took another step. I stopped causing fred to also stop. Lifting up my foot i found a piece of metal squashed by my foot, john bent down and picked it up, he fell to his knees and turned a shocking colour of white.

“what is it bud?”