Chapter 4 - Roger POV

“she was absolutely beautiful Roger, im telling you, out of this world”

Freddie said, repeating himself over and over again like a broken record and having no other words in his vocabulary that he can use to describe what he is trying to say, it is becomming quiet annoying, as bad as brian and his secret lover he talks about in his sleep.

“ive heard you, for the five billionth and one time”

I said, annoyance and frustration evident in my voice as i continue to lay on the couch and thrown my head back, staring at the ceiling, not knowing what else to do. Freddie scolded me, his black as night eyes piercing me, making me glad he doesnt have some super power with the ability to laser right through me or else id be dead tenth fold.

“oh im sorry mr i tried to shove my tongue down some poor innocent womans throat without her concent”

Freddie said being a smartarse again. I sat up, if its sarcasm he wants, well thats just what he will get. Or i think it will be just a see who can bully the other to the extent one wants to kill the other, thats how most things turn out.

“it wasnt my fault, at least i spoke to her”

“yeah? What did you say? Oh hi im just gonna stick my tongue in your mouth?”

Thats it, ive stood enough over yesterday, and i honnestly feel horrible over it, but he doesnt need to go carrying on about it like this.

“shut up you buck toothed bastard”

I said hopping up and running over to him, crash tackling him to the floor, the glass in his hand flying accross the room. I punched him in the face, a crack echoed through my ears under my closed fist, i felt his nose twist in a horrible way.

“not until you take back what you just said you blonde haired git”

He fumed, rolling over and grabbing my hair whilst getting up and slamming my head against anything possible, blood was practically all over the living area, i grabbed a knife and sliced his arm, hoping he would let go of my hair, this only angered him more and he threw my at a wall, i would never of thought he was stronger than me, but obviously my thoughts are now changed.

A painting came crashing down, my head going straight through, tearing what Freddie considered to be a work of art, to me it was a wast of space. He screamed like a girl, running over to me, but not even faintly concerened in my state, but that of the painting, he reefed it off my head and examined it, giving me a perfect clear aim at attacking him again.

I got up and ran at him, it seemed as if everything was going in slow motion, i jumped at him and clasped my hands around his neck, catching him by suprise. the veins crushing against his throat beneath my hands, the painting between the pair of us, he threw his own hands through the painting and grabbed at tufts of my hair before he got a firm grasp and smashed his own head against mine.

The door opened, a sharp inhale was heard but we didnt stop, Freddie spun around and smashed me onto the counter before he threw me into the glass table, letting go of my hair and causing me to let go of his throat that i had my blunt nails embedded into.

I felt blood pulsing through my body, but i felt cold and numb at the same time, spots of blackness was taking over my vision, creating it very difficult to see what was going on and of my surroundings. The last thing i remember was a black fuzz bouncing around towards me, kneeling beside me trying to help me, but i was out cold before i could recall what happened next.