Chapter 13:Back and better than ever

Pretend there's no starlight uniform.

Starlight Festival.
Hinaki POV

It's finally Starlight festival. It's been a year since Akari left.... "Now, it's time for the special performance!!" Huh, that wasn't on the schedule. A few moments later.... "あかり!!!!!!!!"(I purposely put that in Japanese so that no one will know, unless u study Japanese!)

????Pov

I was back stage with my coord in my hands, it's been a long time since I've done this.... I place the cards down. And then it was my performance (ABOVE!)

After the performance I was backstage. Juri-chan,Sumire-chan,Hinaki-chan,Madoka-chan and Rin-chan was there. "Welcome back AKARI-CHAN!!!" "Minna!" Someone knocked. Rin opened it and it revealed SENA-SAN!!!!!(YAY!!!)
"I came as soon as I saw your performance, welcome back, Akari." That was when the rest secretly sneaked out. "Sorry I didn't tell you immediately." "Never mind, so shall we go somewhere later to celebrate of course it will be somewhere private with your friends in case we get caught and people misunderstand...." "We shall."
Time skip......

"So.... Shall we go?" "Sure."minna replied in unison.(They are in their school uniform and Sena in his usual clothes )

Sena-San brought us to a Japanese styled restaurant. We sat in the VIP room and ordered Shabu Shabu, bento sets and ramen.Then the food arrived. We ate quickly and then, the dessert arrived. Minna looked excited for some reason. Is there something I don't know? The dessert was a large strawberry cheesecake! Then we drank a bit and caught up on what happened. Right now, Tsubaki is a rising star and Sena-San is more successful with his fashion brand.

Then Sena-San said,"Akari, can I ask you something...?"

"Of course."

Everyone secretly sneaked out again.... How do they keep on doing that? Anyway, it was me and him left and I was still waiting for his question.Sena-San took out a box and opened in while kneeling.

"Will you marry me?"

I was speechless. I had expected anything. Anything but a proposal.

"I-Yes, I will marry you."

In the background everyone came back and were cheering. I looked at Sena-San. We leaned towards each other automatically. Our lips collided into a kiss and everyone cheered more. I couldn't be happier than I was today..

Gomene guys! Over due but you know, school.... Now I guess you guys know what is next right?? Wedding!!
Choose how you guys want the chapters to be.
1)
Chapter 14:Wedding(Morning version)

Chapter 15:Wedding(Night version)

2)
Chapter 14:Wedding(Morning and Night)

Chapter 15:Honeymoon

-----------

Here are more spoilers!hehe

Thanks for 419 reads!!!

-Edited-