Chapter 1:Anniversary

A/N: enjoy!
Sena POV:

Akari and I have been dating for a month. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary so I was thinking about bringing her to a very fancy restaurant for the occasion.
I made the booking for tomorrow. While doing so, I saw a faint silhouette figure outside, kinda looks familiar.

I opened the door but no one was there. Meh. Must have been a mistake. I text Akari to inform her about tomorrow's date.
---------------------
   Me: Hey!😄 R u free Tmr? I wanna bring you for a date.
Akari❤️❤️❤️:Okay! What time??☺️
Me:How about 6-8pm? I'll pick you up at 5.30.
Akari❤️❤️❤️:Sure, see you then!
---------------------
~Back at Starlight~
Akari POV
Another date!! Wait, tomorrow is me and Sena's 1 month anniversary..I have to wear something special for the occasion. But I've got nothing!T.T let me ask Sumire.

"Sumire-chan, what should I wear for tomorrow....ToT"

"Hmm, you've wore all these to your dates already so that means....,"said Sumire.

"SHOPPING!!!!!,"we both said in unison.
~10 minutes later ~

"Okay, try this, this, this, this and... This,"said Sumire while giving me 5 outfits to try on.

The first one was a yellow sundress with bright purple flower prints on them and a pair of sandals.

"Hm, try the next one."

Next was a dark green long dress with a silver hem.

"Nah, next!"

The third one was a lavender knee length dress with a lot of frills.
Fourth was a pink cocktail dress which wasn't my favourite and lastly, a light blue long dress with one shoulder strap.
" This one is perfect!,"said Sumire, referring to the light blue one. I bought a pair a matching heels to go along with it. All that's left is the date itself.
-Edited-