Chapter 3:Date!

Akari POV

I wore my outfit and head outside Starlight waiting for my boyfriend..

Tsuabsa POV

I drove over to Starlight in my new sport car.

I saw Akari there in a beautiful blue dress. She opened the door and got inside the car. I drove u s to the restaurant.

3rd person POV

Akari and Tsubasa were on their way to the restaurant, not suspecting that someone was spying on them...

They arrived just on time for their date. Tsubaki was around the corner trying to listening to every word they say. She had to wait for about 10minutes before she entered. Tsubaki quickly looked around for the couple but she couldn't find them much to her dismay. So she asked one of the staff. At first, the staff wouldn't tell Tsubaki. But after much pleading and such, the poor staff had no choice but to reveal.

"Special occasion room 1,"said the tired staff.

Tsubaki went outside of the room and was about to open when...she heard something which caught her attention. The two were talking about marriage. Tsubaki decided to skip some steps of her plan and move on to the last one.. Thankfully, she saw a reporter just seated at a table nearby who was probably here to review the food.

So she went to the reporter saying," Hey you. I think I found some super juicy news for you. There's this designer and an idol entering one of the special rooms have like a date. That's big new for you!"

Then she strutted out of the restraunt. And yes, strut.

-Edited-