Chapter8:Mr S.

Mr S. POV 

I was walking into the place where I usually go for a coffee when I saw Designer Sena Tsubasa. I hardly see him out in town. Boy, what a scoop!! I bet he's on a date or something.
5minutes later.

I think that girl who just sat infront of Tsubasa is Idol Oozora Akari. I took my camera and snapped pictures of them secretly. Now.... The end product.
------------------------------------------------
IDOL AND DESIGNER DATING????!!!!
Top Idol Oozora Akari and Dreamy Crown's designer Sena Tsubasa
caught at a local café having a date.

------------------------------------------------IDOL AND DESIGNER DATING????!!!!Top Idol Oozora Akari and Dreamy Crown's designer Sena Tsubasacaught at a local café having a date

ON Friday, Top Designer Sena Tsubasa was caught with Top Idol Oozora Akari at a local café. They were having a normal conversation and which was sealed with a passionate kiss. It is a forbidden rule for idols to love and one particular idol decided to break the rule and every rule has a taboo. Rumors were that the taboo was to be banned from being an idol and to be expelled from their school. No idol was brave enough to even tried to love ever since former pin-up model Kurumi Saiya who was caught entering a hotel with former boyfriend Sukawa Takasho. This idol and designer dating affair has caused an uproar in the media and the fate of their punishment would be very severe. Some said that this was the second time the two were seen together, others the third time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:Yay!Its finally the end of the school week for me and I can publish! I will maybe post another one or two chapters for this story if I can. -OtakuFTFan!
-Edited-