Chapter 14:Wedding Bells

Hey Dear Readers! So it's  finally here! Sekari wedding!! I am dedicating to chapter to four people who supported this book a lot. One of them is FairiesKnives  who is an amazing writer so go check out her stories! Especially FairyTail-A Dragon's Game Of Sanity. Go read that! Also Animess_Otaku   who you should go check out her account also. Another one who supported this book is @stacey_is_awesome who has read this book and voted and also @kirbygamer101 and DatAnimeGirl1234 And a lot more people!!!Oh and the song attached above is Akari and Sena's wedding song. Canon in D major by Pachelbel. Enjoy and stay awesome as always. From OtakuFTFan who now invitesyou to Akari and Sena's beautiful wedding.

Sena's POV

I woke up earlier than usually. For a very special reason. I went down and saw my parents with a bunch of other people who I assume they are helping out today. I had my breakfast and went to bathe, then I changed into a white tuxedo with a white bow and wore my shoes. Then I heard the groomsmen arrived.(Johnny-Sensei, Yotsuba and Naoto)

Akari POV

I woke up and ate then I took a bath. I changed into my light pink sweetheart neckline dress. The hairstylist styled my hair into a bun and added the accessory. I requested for no makeup for I don't really think it's necessary. I slipped into my white stilettos. "Akari-chan!!"I heard, I peeked outside and saw Sumire-chan,Hinaki-chan and Juri-chan. Sumire wore a cold shoulder lavender tea length dress, Hinaki was in a pale yellow elbow length sleeved dress also tea length and Juri in a light red sleeveless tea length dress. "I can't believe you are going to get married already!"said Hinaki-chan. "Akari-senpai?"I heard. Madoka came in wearing a pink sleeve dress that goes past her knees a little."It's also time to go Akari-San." I checked my hair one more time before walking out with the rest following behind me. My parents put the veil over my head and I head into the white decorated car outside. It took us about 30 minutes or so to reach. I had my makueup being touched up a little. And wait outside with the rest except Rin and Madoka who were inside supervising a little. Then I heard the music.(Cue the music above).The doors opened and I walked in with the bridesmaids behind. I still can't believe it!! I was now beside my beloved husband-to-be.
And the blah blah blah stuff
Priest:Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.

I REQUIRE and charge you both, as ye will answer at the dreadful day of judgment when the secrets of all hearts shall be disclosed, that if either of you know any impediment, why ye may not be lawfully joined together in Matrimony, ye do now confess it. For be ye well assured, that if any persons are joined together other than as God's Word doth allow, their marriage is not

Sena Tsubasa Wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live.