Chapter 6: Trouble

I look up to see who my new partner is and it's none other then then the one and only Klaus Mickaelson.

I groan and I'm about to walk away but then he says something in his charming British accent that I love- no Alexia stop it you hate him remember. He hates you. He hit you. He doesn't deserve you.

"Hello darling!" He says but I just ignore him.

"I've missed you all these years." He continues.

"Ha sure you did. From the looks of it- and feel might I had- you couldn't wait to be rid of me." I snap back at him.

I risk looking up at him and see he has a frown on his gorgeous face- Alexia no.

"Alexandria I-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that!" I snap.

He always used to call me Alexandria. Elijah would sometimes but that was always what Klaus called me and I loved it. No one calls me Alexandria. It was our special thing. But that's gone now.

"Alexia..." He continues, "I don't really know how to say this. But I promise you what happened then us more then what it seems. I have always loved you and I always will!" My blood boils at every word.

"Oh really Niklaus? Really? Because it seems like you broke my heart! It seems like you physically hurt me! It seems like you never loved me an you never will!" My voices rises at every word.

A few people stare at me but I don't care.

I've had enough I have to get out of here.

I rip myself out of his arms and I run. I run out the door and into the woods. I cry. And I sob and I lay on the ground and just poor my heart out. I can't believe I came here. I can't believe I led my self to believe that I could see him again and not have my heart broken!

I feel heart! I feel broken! I feel alone! I don't know what to do!

I just keep crying and then all of a sudden I hear a tree rustle behind me.

I look behind me but no ones there.

"Hello?" I whisper, "is anyone there?"

Then I hear a snap and everything goes black.

Stefan's POV

"Are you sure you haven't seen her?" I ask Rebekah.

The part was over and most people had cleared out but Alexia was no where to be found.

"No the last time I talked to her was before she went off to dance with Elijah!" She says with a worried look on her face, "but then when they switched partners I think I saw her with klaus! Maybe she got upset and ran off or something!"

"Maybe. Damon and I will check the woods." I told her and went to go find him.

He was trying Lexie's phone for about the millionth time.

He cursed under his breath and hung up.

"She won't answer Stefan!" He said looking like he was about to chuck his phone at a wall.