Chapter 5: The Ball

Alexia's pov

Well, today's the day.

Today's the day that I see him again.

Nicklaus Mickaelson.

I'm so nervous.

It's around noon so I decide to call Bekah and see if shes awake. Knowing her she's already getting ready.

She answered almost right away.

"Hey Lexie! I'm glad you're awake. I'm so excited for tonight! You need to start getting ready ASAP. You have to look gorgeous tonight! I mean not that you don't normally look gorgeous but this is huge! We need to look incredible." She says all in one breath.

I can't help but laugh.

"Ok Bex calm down its just a ball!" I say chuckling.

"JUST A BALL?! ALEXIA SALVATOR THIS IS MORE THAN JUST. A. BALL!" She yells at me making me laugh more. She's so funny when it comes to this stuff.

"Ok ok I was just kidding geez. I promise that I will look my best tonight ok? It's going to be perfect!" I exclaim.

"Ok good! Now go. Get ready!" She says hanging up.

I just laugh. She's hilarious. This is why she's my best friend.

Before I start getting ready I decide to head downstairs and see where my brothers are.

When I get downstairs I see a note on the counter.

Going tux shopping ;) be back in a little bit.
Love,
Stefan and Damon

I smile and head upstairs so that I can start getting ready.

I do my makeup first. I put on my foundation, concealer, powder, contour, highlighter and blush for my face. For my eyes I do a really pretty smokey eye with winged eyeliner and false lashes. I put a light pinkish nude on my lips and finish it all off with a setting spray.

I then move onto my hair. I decide to do an updo so I Dutch braid one piece down to my ear and then throw the rest of it into a loose messy bun. I then take my bangs and pin them back loosely with the braid. It looks really cool with my dirty blonde hair so I hairspray it and call it good.

I look at the clock and notice that it's already 4:00! We have to leave in about a half hour so I grab my dress that's hanging up in my closet. I love it so much and I can't wait to put it on!

A half hour later I hear Damon call "Lex are you ready? It's time to go!"

I quickly slip on my heels and look at myself in the mirror one more time. I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs.

Stefan and Damon are standing at the bottom with they're mouths hanging wide open and I can't help but giggle. The expression on they're faces is priceless.

"Wow Alexia you look beautiful!" Stefan tells me smiling.

"You're stunning." Damon says with tears in his eyes.

"Aw thanks. I love you guys." I say smiling back at them.

They both offer me they're arm and they escort me to the limo waiting outside.

When we arrive Damon opens the car door for me and I take his and Stefan's arm again.

When we walk in everyone turns to look at us.

I see Klaus standing in the middle of the room. He's staring at me and his mouth is hanging open. A part of me is thrilled to see him again and then I remember what he did to me and I look away from him.

"Is something wrong Lex?" Damon asks me with a worried look.

"No everything's fine." I say flashing my teeth.

"Hey I'm gonna go find Bekah I'll catch up with you guys later." I tell them and head of to go find her.

While I am looking for Bekah I also really want to find Elijah and Kol. Especially Elijah. I haven't seen him in ages and I've missed him so much.

I find Rebekah first though and I walk up to her smiling.

"You look incredible Lex. I love that dress on you!" She says.

"Aw thanks and you look ravishing as always!" I tell her and we both giggle.

"Alexia!" I hear a very familiar voice behind me.

I turn around knowing exactly who said it.

"Elijah!" I exclaim running to him and throwing my arms around his neck.

"I missed you so much!" I whispered.

"Oh I missed you too darling." He says in his beautiful English accent.

Suddenly a slow song starts playing and everyone grabs a partner.

"May I have this dance?" Elijah asks me bowing slightly.

"You certainly may!" I take his hand and we walk onto the dance floor.

He spins me around and around and we waltz until it's time to switch partners.

"Farewell Alexandria!" He says using my full name and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I blush a little and smile twirling into the arms of my next partner.

I look up to see who my new partner is and it's none other then then the one and only...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DUN DUN DUN
Uh oh cliff hanger! Who do you guys think it is?
Anyways sorry I haven't been updating lately. And I just realized this is only the 5th chapter! Whoops. I'll try to keep updating more often but I kinda go in spurts with this book. Sometimes I'm feeling it sometimes not. Idk. Is it even good? Do you guys even like it? Let me know bc I feel like it sucks lol.
Sorry this chapter is so short and boring. I usually try to make it more than 1000 words but I was just kinda feeling this ending but I promise the next one will be longer and way more interesting. I already have some evil ideas floating around in my head. MWAHAHA. But I promise I'll try and get another chapter up within the next day or two. I'm gonna start working on it right away so hopefully I can get it up tomorrow but well see.
Anyways I love you guys! I hope you like this so far!! ❤️❤️❤️