Chapter One: A normal life, or so I thought!

Hey guys so this is my first Vampire Diaries fanfic that I've written so I really hope you like it!! Please COMMENT! I love feed back!!! So please please PLEASE tell me what you think and comment any suggestions you have for the story line! Thank you so much for reading this!

DISCLAIMER- I don't own any of the characters except for Alexia and maybe a few that I add in later!!

Alexia's POV

Dear Diary,
Another year, another town. I just arrived in Mystic Falls Virginia! I got an apartment and I start high school again tomorrow! I don't usually do the whole school thing but this time is going to be different. It has to be.

Anyways I should get settled in and get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Until next time,
Alexia

I sigh and put my diary under my mattress. I flop onto my bed thinking about going to school tomorrow. I don't know that it's a good idea but I really want to at least be able to pretend I have a normal life!

I tell myself that I can't think about it. I crawl under the covers and sleep.

I wake up to my alarm telling me to get up but I don't want to.

I drag myself out of bed and grab a granola bar.

I throw on some ripped jean shorts and a blue shirt. I put on a pair of silver heart earrings and a simple blue string bracelet. Then of course there's my daylight ring. Mine is a silver band with a gorgeous blue jewel.

I grab my purse and car keys and head out the door.

I push the unlock button and get in my jet black corvette. I throw my purse in the passengers seat, start the engine and drive.

When I get there I find a parking spot towards the back of the lot and walk the rest of the way to the front doors. I take a deep breath, brush my dirty blonde hair over my shoulder and push the door open.

I start walking and see all the boys staring at me.

"Excuse me where is the main office?" I ask a girl tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around and I get a clear look of her. She looks exactly like Katherine. But that's impossible! I mean Katherine died in the church! I heard all about it!

"Would you like me to walk you there?" The girl asks.

All I can do is nod.

"Oh by the way I'm Elena!" She says while we walk.

"I'm Alexia." I tell her relieved that she isn't who I thought.

"So why did you move here?" She asks me. Dang it. I hate when people ask me that!

"Well it's kind of... Complicated." I tell her.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" She starts but I cut her off.

"No it's ok. I'm used to it!"

We both smile.

"Well here we are!" She exclaims. "If you need someone to show you to your classes or anything I would be happy to!"

"Thank you SO much!" I respond.

"Yea no problem!" She replies and walks away.

Stefan's POV
(Four hours later)

I walk to Elena's locker and see her getting her books out of it. I walk over and cover her eyes with my hands.

"Guess who?" I laugh

"Hmmm Caroline?" She giggles "Bonnie? No I've got it, DAMON!" She turns around and kisses me.

"It's Stephen Salvator, the love of my life!" We both start laughing and kiss again.