Chapter Two: Reunion

A/N so I forgot to tell you guys in the first chapter but this takes place after season 6 but Kai never linked Elena and Bonnie. Also after Elena became a human she and Stefan got back together. But they haven't graduated yet. Sorry I know that's confusing but they are still seniors!

Alexia's POV

My brother is alive! He's alive!

I'm sitting my car with tears running down my face. I don't know what to do! I mean I can't just walk up to him and be like 'did ya miss me' can I?

I'm so happy that he's ok but I'm so scared that he's forgotten about me! Or that he doesn't still love me!

I wipe the tears away and grab some mascara and eyeliner. I fix my make up and get out of the car.

I start walking towards the front entrance but decide to go around to the tables outside right next to the cafeteria. There are about 25 people sitting outside enjoying lunch.

I sit down at the table closest to the big windows so that I can see him and make sure I wasn't imagining it.

There he is. Sitting 25 feet away from me! My brother who I thought was DEAD!

For the rest of lunch I try to figure out what to do. I decide to ask Elena where he lives. I will go there after school and... Well I guess I'll just have to wing it! I don't know what else I can do!

Finally the bell rings and I go to my next class.

For the rest of the day I keep thinking about them.

I have to tell myself that it will be ok.

I walk into my seventh period and see him and Elena sitting next to each other. I freak out. I go over to the teacher.

"You will not introduce me to the class, I will sit in the back corner and you will not call on me or say anything to me in front of the class." I don't usually compel people but right now I have to.

"I will not introduce you or call on you in class and you will sit in the back corner." He says in a trance.

"Good!" I walk over to my seat with my hair covering my face so he doesn't see me. I just hope Elena doesn't either.

The bell rings and the teacher starts class.

The whole time I keep staring at him. I make sure he can't see me though.

When the last bell finally rings I race out of class faster then I should have.

I pack up my things and walk over to Elena's locker.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hi! Are you ok? You left in a really weird way at lunch!" She says with a worried look.

"Yea sorry I just felt sick and I had to go to the restroom. I'm fine now though!" I tell her.

"That's good!" She smiles.

"Hey could you do me a huge favor?" I ask.

"Name it!"

"Could you tell me where your boyfriend Stefan lives? I know that sounds so weird but I promise I have a good reason!" I practically beg.

"Yea he lives at the old Salvator boarding house!" I sigh with relief.

"Thank you so so much Elena! I owe you one!" I say and run to my car.

I decide that I'm going to wait to go in for a little bit so that I know they are both there.

I pull up to my apartment and go inside. I set my purse and keys on the table and walk back out.