Chapter Four: Another Happy Reunion

Alexia's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Groaning, I roll over and hit the snooze button.

I try to go back to sleep but I can't. That feeling from last night is still there and I just can't shake it.

Twenty minutes later I decide to get up.

I walk over to my closet and look for something to wear.

I decide on a white shirt with the word Vogue on it, tucked into a high waisted black skirt.

I go to my bathroom and decide to take a shower.

After I get out, I get dressed. I blow dry my hair and put in a high ponytail. I curl a few pieces of hair to make it look softer and wrap a piece around the ponytail. I pull out a few pieces in the front to frame my face and head back to my room.

I put on my high top white converse and head downstairs.

I see Stefan and Damon in the living room. They're both sitting on the couch. Damon is reading and Stefan is writing in his journal.

When I come in, they both look up and smile at me.

"Morning!" I smile back.

"Good morning!" They both reply.

I go over to the couch and sit in between the two of them.

I just sit there for a little bit thinking about things. I don't really know what I'm thinking about though.

A little later the doorbell rings. Damon stands up and walks over to answer it. I decide that I have nothing better to do so I walk over to see who it is.

When I reach the door I see a blonde girl. Suddenly, I realize it's not just any blonde. It's my best friend, Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Bekah?" I ask in shock.

"Lexie?" I stare at her in shock.

We both squeal and run towards each other and hug.

"I can't believe your here!" I exclaim. Still bursting with excitement.

"Wait why are YOU in the Salvator house?" She asks me, pulling away.

"Well I never told you. They're my brothers!" I admit.

She looks at me shocked.

"I hate to interrupt this little reunion but how do you two know each other?" Damon asks with a look of disgust on his face.

"I'll explain later." I tell him.

"What's going on?" Stefan asks walking in.

I ignore him and turn to Rebekah.

"Wait," I pause "Does this mean he's here?" I growl.

"Well..." She replies, obviously not wanting to tell me.

I groan knowing that means yes.

"Ok will someone please tell me what's going on here? Who are you talking about?" Stefan asks.

"Let's just say the Mikaelsons and I have a lot of history!" I say smirking at Rebekah.

"Wait WHAT?" Damon yells.

"Come on you HAVE to come shopping with me!" Bekah shrieks, ignoring Damon.

"Be back later!" I sing song, walking out the door, ignoring my brothers shouts of protest.

We get in Bekah's car and ride off to the mall.

~20 minutes later~

"Ugh, I've missed you so much Bek!" I exclaim as we walk into the mall.