Rejected Hand

The next morning...

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to find myself lying on an unfamiliar white couch. But as I opened my eyes, I instantly regretted it as the Mr.Sun shot his rays towards my eyes, illuminating the living room.

"Morning, Tae," a voice called out. I turned to face a busy Kookie preparing breakfast. I did my morning stretch and plastered a light grin before walking to the kitchen.

"Hey, Kookie."

"Hey~"

"Whatcha cookin'?"

"French toast and some pancakes. Take a seat while I prepare it for you."

Jungkook carefully turned over a pancake using a spatula so that it wouldn't fly up to the sky. (kiddings xD)

"Need a hand?"

"Nah, it's alright," he replied. "I bet you're still tired after last night."

"What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head.

"Well, what happened was..."

*flashback*

"Not there!" Jungkook muffled.

I stopped. "What about here?"

I started again, struggling.

"Yeah!" Oh God, it's so huge! Why was he younger than me but had it bigger than me?

"Ahh!" I heard him exclaiming.

I looked at him.

"You okay there?"

"I-it hurts..."

"Where?"

"Down... there..."

I looked down at his...

Right foot that turned red.

"Aigoo, Kookie! What's wrong?"

"I incidentally lifted my leg and it hit the wardrobe."

"Aish, kid!" I giggled. "You're so cute. Wait, I'll get the clothes then I'll treat you, okay?"

"Okay..."

"But can you at least tell me why your clothes are so huge? I'm like older, yet I'm taller than you, but you're keeping on baggy clothes!" I complained.

"Well, I love oversized clothes, okay!" said an embarrassed Jungkook.

"Hehe, just kidding. As long as it fits me, then I'm fine," I ruffled his hair before changing into his clothes.

After changing, I took out some ice cubes and wrapped in layers of white cloth. I went into Jungkook's bedroom and sat on the verge of his bed.

"Lie down, alright?"

Jungkook lightly nodded. I placed the wet cloth onto his foot and held it there for a few minutes.

"T-thanks, Tae.." was all that came out from Jungkook's mouth. Just like that, my hand had a mind of its own and began patting his hair.

"It's okay.. as long as you're fine, I'm fine too."

His smooth bangs covering his forehead, I ran my fingers through and the sweet strawberry scent of his hair came out.

"Wow, you smell nice," I complimented.