What Took You So Long?

Taehyung's POV

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Come in dear and have a seat!"

I closed the door as I made my way inside the house. I walked to the kitchen wanting to give mom a hug when she walked and began pulling my right ear.

"Owww! Mom!" I strained.

"What took you so..." she pinched my earlobe until it turned red.

"...long?!"

"IT WAS A TRAFFIC JAM, MOM! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU COME HERE AFTER THREE HOURS!" she released her fingers from my ear and it left an unbearable pain that I thought it would bleed anytime soon.

"Sorry..."

"The tyre bursted again. Had to change it when I wanted to come here," I explained.

"Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"I can swear a million times if you want me to."

"Besides," I added. "I had to queue for SOOOOO long just to buy your drink. And because of the tyre change and all, my expenditure is gonna go broke!"

"Oh.. I didn't know. Just go and have a seat now," she replied then left to get something from the kitchen.

Wow, after all this, she didn't even apologize. She just pretended nothing happened? Typical mom.

I placed my wallet and phone as well as the car keys onto the table and headed towards the couch. Mom then came, a brown, thick envolope in her right hand while bringing a slice of my favourite chocolate cake in her left.

I passed her the Starbucks paper bag which had her iced latte in it, "Your order, ma'am."

"Thank you," she giggled as we both sat on the couch comfortably. She took out the beverage and began sipping it deliciously into her mouth.

"So, Taehyung," she started. "I have something important to tell you."

I smiled. "Yeah, you told me that like about three hours ago. So what is it?"

"Actually..."

--

Cliffhanger! I did this cause its BTS's third annie together! OMG I CAN'T! Thank you to the seven dorks who are born to wreck my life 😘❤Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you guys! ❤

P.S. Do you see V's face up there (ft adorbs Pinkmon)? the cutie pouty(?) face? It's his reaction for the next chapter! xD

DOUBLE P/S
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY BTS! 🎉❤

DOUBLE P/S HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY BTS! 🎉❤