~36~

Snowdin was the same as usual, monsters walking around, a bear putting a present under a Christmas tree in the middle of town or something like that. Not a big deal. But there was one question on your mind...

Where the hell was Frisk?

"hey, kid, you okay? you seem a bit frazzled."

Sans ruffled your hair as he spoke to you with a hint of concern in his deep voice.

"What? Oh... I'm okay. Just thinking."

Did he not remember? What was going on? This was new.

"well, we're here. home sweet home."

He didn't make a pun. Was he alright? You looked at him and gave him a worried look for a second before Papyrus spoke.

"HUMAN! YOU SHOULD STAY HERE WITH US! WE CAN BE BEST OF FRIENDS- WAIT NO WE CANNOT! EVEN IF YOU BEAT I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AT PUZZLES YOU ARE STILL A CAPTIVE!!"

Papyrus grabbed your left arm and picked you up, taking his long steps into the house and up the stairs. He slammed the door to his room open and set you on his bed, locking the door behind him. (Kinky)

"(Y/n), Sans said a human would come here today. He said he knew what they looked like and described them, he said he saw it in a dream. I don't know... because he didn't describe you."

You looked at Papyrus who looked very worried and your eyes started to water. You guessed Sans didn't remember. A tear fell down your face, but you didn't notice because you were trying to find words. This was touchy because Papyrus wasn't able to remember everything from the other resets.

"HUMAN, WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

"What? Oh... n-no reason. I'm fine, Paps."

The doorknob jiggled. Once, twice, and then continuously and violently.

"papyrus? kid? what's going on in there? i'm coming in."

Sans seemed a bit panicked. He probably thought you were going to kill Papyrus so you sighed and hugged the tall skeleton. He was confused, but put you on his lap and hugged you back. You were somewhat curled up to his wide breastplate of armor-like clothing when a blue light filled the room.

"...pap...kid..."

"BROTHER, THE HUMAN WAS CRYING. THEN THEY EMBRACED ME AND THEY LOOK SO SAD, BUT THEY WON'T TELL ME WHY!"

You sniffled because your nose was slightly runny, but it usually gets that way when you do a bit of crying.

"uhhh... kiddo, you doin' okay? wanna talk about it?"

You turned your head to look at Sans, unintentionally wiping your eye on Papyrus's scarf. You stared at the shorter skeleton before slowly getting up. When you spoke your voice cracked occasionally.

"Th-anks, Pap. Um, yeah. Le-et's go talk."

Sans pat your shoulder and walked out of the room, saying thanks and sorry to his little brother before going over to his door. He looked at you and let you enter before following. He sat down on the bed next to you. You'd describe the room, but you didn't really feel up to it.

"(y/n), what's wrong? don't tell me it's nothing."

You hesitated and fiddled with your hands before looking Sans directly in the eye sockets.

"Where's Frisk?"

~~~

●○●○●○●○●○●
IMPORTANT
●○●○●○●○●○●

I know it's kinda short and all that jazz, but it's currently 5:12. I gotta get some sleep. I want to continue this, but I think it needs to end sooner rather than later because I don't want it to be a burden with how long it is.

I want to thank everyone who has supported this and I really am sorry if you don't want it to end. But y'know, what goes up must come down. All good things gotta end. If you drag it out long enough it'll get old. You can't flog a dead horse.

I am super sorry and if there are any art requests I'll make a thing that mentions those who make requests. I can draw people (or their OCs) with their favorite Undertale character.

Thanks for everything, but there will most likely be only one or two chapters yet to come. I apologize for the short notice.

~Aurie