Cravings (Dori)

A/N: Sorry in advance for any typos!

G!p Dinah, no smut.

"Dinah... Dinah... Dinah!" 

Dinah mumbles an incoherent sentence in response to her very pregnant wife Tori and attempts to go back to sleep and almost succeeds until she feels the shorter woman straddle her and nimble fingers pry her eyes open. Upon fully opening her eyes, on her own accord this time, she turns her head to the left and a loud groan erupts from her throat as she spots the alarm clock.

She looks back up at the curly haired blonde, who has an innocent smile plastered on her face. "It's almost three in the morning babe, are you okay? Do we need to go to the hospital or anything?"

Tori shakes her head in a negative manner and leans down to kiss her favorite Polynesian's cheek in a loving manner.  She leans back up and her smile only grows larger as Dinah caresses her protruding belly, cooing softly as she does.

"Then why exactly did you wake me up?"  She questions, her voice raspy and barely audible as she sits there, entranced in the beauty that is Victoria Loren Kelly-Hansen.

"Because you're going to help me make pizza, and you kind of need to be awake to do that."

The blunt response makes Dinah hault her delicate movements and narrow her eyes at the older girl. She knows that she will end up doing it, but it doesn't hurt to try to shoot down her wife's order, or at least find a less time consuming alternative.

"Can't we just order some in the morning? It's too early to be doing this right now," Dinah whines as she falls back onto the mattress dramatically, hoping her actions will help convince her wife that she should just go back to sleep.

"Dinah. I am seven months pregnant with your child who is craving pizza, so get your lazy butt up!"

"I'll go get you some in the- Tori don't do that!" The woman painfully whines as Tori reaches down and roughly cups the bulge in Dinah's boxers, leaning down so that her lips are right next to the younger woman's ear.

"If you make me do all that work by myself, I will not go near you or this-" She tightens her grip slightly to add to her point. "-for months, do you understand me?"

Dinah nods her head quickly, holding back a whimper as she does so. She breathes a sigh of relief as Tori gets off of her and struts towards their bedroom door.

"Get a move on Babe!" Tori giggles as she hears her wife groan loudly, followed by the padding of heavy feet behind her.

=====

Several short moments later, the two women enter their rather large kitchen, Tori immediately goes towards the refrigerator while Dinah slumps down into a bar stool near the island.

"Can you get the basil and oregano please?"

Tori turns to look at the Polynesian after getting no response and she finds that Dinah is nearly asleep, which comes to no surprise at all, the girl can sleep almost anywhere at anytime. It's endearing most times, but when you're pregnant, hungry, and stuck with an uncooperative wife its just downright irritating. So instead of snapping a few pictures, she clears her throat rather loudly and snorts with laughter as Dinah almost falls onto the floor.

"Sorry, what'd you say?" Dinah asks with a sheepish grin on her face as she stands up and makes her way over to Tori.

"Can you get the basil and all that stuff, please?"

That's how it goes for the next 45 minutes. Tori having to repeat requests to her wife and not so subtly checking her out in the process of doing so all while Dinah groggily follows every direction she's given and steals loving glances when she can. Sure, it's now almost 4am and Dinah has to meet the girls for a meeting about their up and coming press tour at 6 but neither of them could stop the sheer happiness and love that flowed through their bodies. They belonged with one another, no matter the time, place, or activity.     

"How long does this thing have to be in the oven again?" 

"Nine months babe, only two more to go," Tori manages to get out as a loud yawn escapes her lips, a wave of exhaustion hitting her all of a sudden.

"I, uh, meant the pizza babe, not our daughter." 

Dinah chuckles and makes her way over to Tori, whom is trying to hold back yet another yawn, oh how the tables have turned. When close enough, she gently lifts the older woman up onto the countertop and steps between pale thighs.

"You okay? I can wake you up when it's ready.." She whispers against parted lips as Tori wraps both her arms and legs around Dinah, pulling their bodies just a little closer. The latter just smiles and starts humming lightly as she feels the older woman's body slowly becoming more relaxed with each passing moment. 

Twenty-five minutes later, Dinah parts from where she stood, takes the pizza out and sets it on the counter and before she can even open her mouth to tell her wife its ready, Tori is rushing past her and starring at it like it's the most valuable item in the world, which, to her it undoubtedly is for the time being.

"Sometimes I wonder if you love pizza more than me, Vic." Dinah leans back and studies her wife, whom is happily devouring the pizza.

Tori raises an eyebrow at the woman, "I wonder the same thing when it comes to you and mango." She jests and smiles as she hears melodic laughter fill the kitchen. Things quiet down a little as the curly haired blonde eats while Dinah decides to start getting ready, even if she doesn't have to leave for another hour or so. When Dinah emerges from their bedroom, she presses a kiss to the side of her wife's head before going to put the few remaining dishes in the sink. Not even noticing the adorable pout on the other woman's face.

"Can I go with you? I haven't seen the girls in a while, I miss them." Okay, so it's not totally a lie, but it definitely wasn't the only reason she wanted to go. Call her overprotective, but she didn't like the idea of Dinah hanging out with four other single women, even if they were just band mates who were presumably straight.

The younger woman just hums in response, actually kind of glad Tori wanted to go. The idea of leaving her wife, who was in her third trimester of pregnancy, home alone didn't sit right with her.

=====

Moments later the two women are in their car, sitting in traffic, which is inconvenient, but expected- they are in Los Angeles after all. 

"You can stop starring anytime you'd like now, Love." 

Dinah merely smiles at her wife as the words escape her parted lips with ease. She found it hard not to stare at the woman that sat next to her, Tori was a goddess in every sense, to her anyway. Tori lets out a small chuckle before resting her hand on Dinah's jaw and makes her look forward, all in a playful manner of course.

"Eyes on the road, safety first." The shorter woman jests as she runs a hand over her belly in a soothing motion.

"We're in in bumper-to-bumper traffic! We've moved like two inches in the past ten minutes, so I have every right to look at my beautiful wife."

Tori raises a sculpted eyebrow at her wife, whom in turn does the same thing causing them both to burst into a fit of giggles. After their fit dies down, they sit in silence until as they finally begin moving, allowing them to continue on their way to Dinah's meeting.

"I don't want to be here right now," Dinah groans loudly as she removes the key from the ignition before hopping out of the car and rushing over to the passenger side of the vehicle to help her wife out. However, once she opens the door, she is met with a teary eyed Tori, whom has a look of guilt evident on her face.

"Are you tired? Oh god- I'm so sorry I shouldn't have woken you up that early-"

"Love, It's fine. I'd gladly sacrifice any down time if it meant keeping you happy and content.," She pauses as she leans down and presses a kiss to the other woman's forehead, "I just really hate meetings is all."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

A/N: I originally planned on this being longer, as well as it being a little smutty, but I can't write smut for shit so I mean- here's a little Dori fluff for all of you!