Part 10

Justin (P.O.V) :-

I went directly to my house still thinking about what I just saw … I can't believe that she's the one I'm talking to, she's my girlfriend now, I can't let him have her, I mean she suppose to be my girlfriend not his !! Why didn’t he tell her that he's not who she thinks he is, or the fact that he has no idea what she's talking about?!

UGH!! I have to do something about that a…. (PING!) I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right no…. ooh it's Christina, let's see what she has to say….

Niley-Fan: Hey Babe :D … Just Wanted 2 Thank Yew 4 The Awesome D8 Last Night <33

Okay seriously ?! she loved it ? GOSH ! what should I do now ?!

King_Of_Darkness: Glade 2 Hear That Sweety Cuz U No I Did 2 (:

Niley-Fan: Awwwwww >/////<

King_Of_Darkness: Hey Niley … ummm ……

Niley-Fan: Ooi  U Kno U Can Call Me Christina Now (;

I sighed still not knowing whether I should tell her or not …. Well she seems happy with him, I think I should just play along and give up on her, beside is she knew it was me … I sighed again laying back on bed … (PING!) oho it's her again ..

Niley-Fan: is there something wrong :/ ?! you're acting weird today …

Wow am I really ? well I guess this is my chance to tell her the truth.

I was about to type on "Christina, I'm not who you think I am…" but then I changed my mind.

Maybe it's better if she didn’t know ..

King_Of_Darkness: Nothing nvm it .. it just that ummm .. I still can't believe it's u that's all ..

That's true I didn’t lie, I really can't believe it's Christina .. I mean I've been so bad to her, she really hated me, and I know she does hate me because she kept talking about a guy that keeps on teasing her and making fun of her, it was me .. ME !!

Niley-Fan: Well yeah neither do I, I swear I was about 2 lose my mind thinking about being unfaithful 2 u when u kissed me that night, but as 4 now, I'm glad it's u ^^

Just as I though, she's happy with him I was right after all … WAIT! Did she just said kissed ?!so she kissed him even before that date ?! WHAT !!?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys I'm so sorry I Havent Updated In Awhile But I Was So Damn Busy … & I Am STILL -.-"

My Exams Will Start 2morow & I Needed 2 Update This Chapter ASAP .. & Yeah I now It's So Short But That's all I Got For Now … I Promise I'll Try Harder After My Exams Finish So It'll Be Like 2 Or 3 Weeks …

I Love You Guys & I'm sorry

Vomment Plz … !!