Part 2

i throw my phone on my bed and ran to the door & opened it , my mom stepped inside and sat on my bed " sweety come here" she patted at my bed , so i ran and set beside her .

"what is it mom ? you got me worried !" i said impatient "alright ... Ummm .. Honey me & your father need to go to a business trip so we're leaving you here alone ... do you think you can take care of yourself alone ??" " Yeah mom I'll be just fine ,, you know I'm not a kid anymore " she looked at me not sure the she just nodded & said " i know that honey i know .. it's just that you grew up fast " she hugged me tight & I cant tell she was crying from the sniffs i was hearing .

i put my hands around her & hugged her back "i love you mom " i said to her " i love you more baby" then she pulled away & walked out of my room.

suddenly my phone went off , i picked it & it reads Jessica (my other bff ) " hello ?" i can hear her laughing with someone "hey Christina get ready in something fancy & I'll come pick you in 15 minutes" then she closed WTF ??

anyway i did as i told , i wear my summer dress & high Heels done my make up & was ready to go just in time, i heard Jessica's car horn , i ran downstairs "MOM !! I'M GOING TO HANG OUT WITH JESSICA CYA !!!!" i screamed to her ,then walk out to Jessica's car.

i jump in the car "hi ! " she greeted me "hey ! So where r we going ?" she started laughing her A** off " ohh man you're so impatient .. well I'm not gonna tell you until we're There" i sighed & she start the car , the song "i love the way you lie by Emineme  feat Rhianna" comes out , so me & Jessica started to sing a-long .

i didn't noticed it until she stopped the car that we're at the park "we're here"she said excited "really the park ?? you wanted me to dress fancy to go to the park ? what the hell ?" i was going to freak out , is she serious ? i don't know whats going on in her freaking mind , well i just have to face it , whatever it is , it will be ok !!

we walked in & Jessica ran toward to guys & hugged one of them , i noticed it was her boyfriend (Troy) or as she call him "Taro" .

there was another guy standing next to them looking at me , he had brown eyes with a black Spiky hair , i have to admit it he was totally my type , Oooh what am i saying Aaaaaaaaaah.

Ooh my gosh he's walking toward me , what should i do now ??  

ooh i know , I'll just pretend he's not talk 2 ... "Hey what's up ? I'm Drake what's your name ??!" i couldn't find the right word to say so i just kept on saying " I ... My ... Ummm I .. " Well i guess you got the point, anyway Jessica replayed for me with a big smirk on her face " her name is Christina , i know she seems stupid but trust me she's Awesome when you get to know her & i think you'll be a great couple together !! " ok now I'm really mad at her .., HOW DARE SHE CALL ME STUPID !!!!!!? "well yeah I Guess She's Cute" Drake said with a smile on his face , OMG he's so nice , I think i Fall In Lo... "STOP IT !!!!! you already have a boyfriend , you cant just cheat on him like this , & beside you guys just start dating !!!!!!! " this voice in my head kept saying this over & over again .

ok so i played it around just for my dork friend , Well & because drake is so sweet & nice to me i cant dump him just because of Jessica's fault .

well we went to a fancy restaurant & talked all day , hopefully i get to know him better , his favorite color was red , He loves Cars , His Favorite sport is football , and allot more other stuffs.

When the date finished , we headed to my house "thanks for the ride i had do much fun " i said to him "no problem sweet heart it's my pleasure" Drake said with a big smile on his perfect little Li......WTF STOP IT ALREADY !!!! "yeah well ok see you around i guess "i was about to go inside when his arms turned me around & his lips met mine , i was so shocked that i couldn't move , but i have to admit it , it feels good the way his lips was on mine OOOH WTH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY !!!!!!! yeah your right i have a boyfriend but drake is so nice & kind also He's totally my type , and beside (King _ Of _ Darkness) is just an online boyfriend but this one right here is the real one .

NOOOOOOOOOO I CANT DO THIS , I CANT CHEAT ON HIM THAT EASY & BESIDE IT'S JUST OUR FIRST DAY OF GOING OUT WTF !!! OMG I'm Started To Be A Bitch Aren't I ?? What should i do !!! HELP MEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!