Part 9

Drake (P.O.V) :-

I was so shocked to meet Christina in the park, & what shocked me more was that she was waiting for someone, & she thinks it's me.

I know it's wrong of me to pretend to be someone I'm not, but I really like her, & beside that person didn't show up so I guess I'm doing her a favor ? Yeah that's right ... anyway, we went to the movies, then I took her to a fancy restaurant, after that we headed back to my house since tommy was already sleeping in the backseat of my car.

We talked for hours, which made us get to know each other better, I found out that her favorite color was purple, her favorite pet was a kitten, she told me she had a kitten once & her name was {Fluffy}, she loved her so much, but then her dad took her away for no reason at all, she even told me she got mad at him but since he's her dad she couldn’t stay mad at him for too long, no matter what he did to her (Author Note: This Really Happened 2 Me, I Miss My Fluffy So Much TT~TT … anyway sorry to interrupting please go on xD)

Time flew fast, we didn't even realize it until it was 11 pm, I didn’t really want her to leave, but she said she should since nobody's home.

I took her back to her house which was blocks away from mine, & as I was in front of her house " thanks for the ride & I had a wonderful time" she said smiling I smiled back & winked "my pleasure babe" she blushed then she turned around to open her door, but I stopped her "Christina wait !" she turned around to look at me & I kissed her softly on her lips.

She was shocked at first but then she kissed back which felt so great, her lips moved together with mine for like 5 minute or so, until we had to break it for air.

We were looking into each other's eyes, but she looked away blushing which made me smirk.

She open her door & got out, turned around & gave me one last look " thanks again" she said then she run to the front door opened it, walked in then closed it after her.

I start the car again & went back to my house.

As soon as I reached home, I got changed & went to bed hopping to dream about Christina (:

Justin (P.O.V) :-

I was searching for a girl wearing  - purple zebra t-shirt with a white skinny jeans just like I've been told by (Niley-Fan)- I really like her, she always makes me smile when I talk to her, she's sweet, smart & funny, I'm so excited to meet her, I just wanna know who she's & ……

I was cut off my thoughts when I saw her, I saw the girl I was looking for (Niley-Fan), she was ……she was ch-christina?!

No no, that can't be, so when she was talking about that guy that she hates she meant me, I was making her life a living hell wait she's with someone else …. Is that … drake?! Oh my gosh,  yeah it's drake, wait he's wearing the same clothes as me, I hope she doesn’t think he's me …. Oh god she hugged him, so she really thinks he's me, Well I guess it's better than finding out that her online boyfriend is the jerk she hate.

I sighed & walked away, because I can't see any more of this.

 ________________________________________________________________________________

So what d you guys think?! Did anyone accept that?! I hope not LOL

Well I hope you guys liked it, comment & vote please … I'm really trying my hardest to make it worth it, & I hardly find new ideas nowadays, so if anyone has any ideas I could use tell me & I'll Be really grateful for that.

Love Ya Guys & Thanks (: