Epilogue

*Louis's POV- 1 year later*

   The organ started to play the music and the chapel doors opened. I grabbed her hand and linked it through my arm as we started our decent towards the alter.

    Since Jamie never got to know our real father, she asked me to walk her down the isle. I wasn't the best man, but I was honored she chose me to do this.

   Her maid of honor, Camden, stood at the alter, tears streaming down her face at the thought of her best friend, and bandmate getting married at 19. She wore a dress slightly different than the other bridesmaids. Lexi stood behind her, a wide smile on her face. Behind the two were Perrie and Eleanor, and all of them were wearing similar dresses.

   Eleanor's engagement ring shone on her hand, as well as Perrie's. I know for a fact that Harry is going to try to put a ring on Lexi's. They've been dating since Jamie got engaged, and you can really tell they love each other. I never knew one of my little sisters would get married before me.

   We finally reach the alter. I straighten the veil on Jamie's head and run my hands down her arms, fighting off tears. Her dress had lace sleeves going down to her wrists and an open back. The rest flowed from her body; it was beautiful. I kiss her cheek as a tear slips down my face. She reaches up and wipes it away, giving me a smile. I kissed her hands before setting them in the hands of my soon-to-be brother-in-law.

   I walk and stand behind Harry, watching as one of my best mates gets hitched with my baby sister, something I never thought I would see. I tune out the vows, not really wanting to be worked to tears in front of everyone. It's when the priest calls for the rings that I come back to earth.

    She takes the ring and slips it onto his finger, a smile on her face. He then takes the ring from his best man and does the same as he tries to control his emotions as well.

   "Do you take this woman to be your wife?"

   "I do."

   "And do you take this man to be your husband?"

   "I do."

   "Well, Mr. Horan, you may now kiss-"

   Before the priest even finished, Niall had dipped Jamie down and planted his lips on hers in a passionate kiss. The entire crowd cheered and the lads and I hooted and hollered for our best mate.

   I wasn't the best man at my sister's wedding...

   Liam Payne was.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV- 4 years after wedding.*

   I watched as my wife of four years played ping pong against my brother. I was on the couch, our son, Dylan Cameron Horan on my lap as he played around with my guitar. Jamie's 8 month bump was sticking out as she avoided hitting the ping pong table. It's our second child, and it's a boy. We're naming him Liam William Horan, in honor of two me who influenced our relationship so much; Liam and Louis. However, we haven't told either of them yet.

   Dylan beat his little three year old fist against the wood of the guitar, screaming. I grabbed his baby fist and kissed his knuckles, making him look up at me. I made a goofy face at him and he giggled, grabbing at my hair which had fallen out of the quiff earlier today.

   One Direction is still going. We don't know how we managed, seeing as Zayn left and Harry started making solo albums, but we did. We still have me, Liam, Louis and Harry in the band, and we still talk to Zayn, seeing as he is Dylan's godfather.