Ch. 3: Reunited

*Jamie's POV*

"We'll see you in six months, Mike." Camden pulled Mike into a hug.

We're at the airport in Arizona right now, saying goodbye to Mike. He is leaving from here and going to Scotland to be with his family. Camden and Carston are going to Norwich, where they grew up. My family is off doing something, so I'm meeting Liam and Louis at the airport in England.

"I'll see ya, guys. Bye, man." Mike and Carston did their little handshake thing before he came over to me.

"Bye, James." He grinned.

"Not you too!" I whined, making all of us laugh. I gave Mike a quick hug. "Bye, Mikey."

"Eww, that's worse than James." He wrinkled his nose in disgust. I laughed again as he started walking towards his plane.

"And then there were three," I joked. Carston looked at me like, 'Why am I friends with you?'

"Well, it's about to be one." Camden checked her watch. I looked over her shoulder, seeing that their flight was to leave in three minutes.

We walked over to their gate and they went through security. I followed behind them as far as I could go.

"Bye, Cam." I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back just as hard.

"You have to come meet our family soon."

"As long as you meet mine," I grinned. She smiled and nodded before backing away.

"Bye, Jamie."

"See ya, Car." I gave Carston an awkward side hug, which he returned. We have never been two to hug each other; it was mostly me jumping on his back.

"We'll see ya in six months to write album number two!" Camden beamed. I smiled back and nodded.

"Tell your boyfriend Happy Birthday from us."

"Ohhhh, yeah! Tell him Happy Birthday!" Camden agreed. I nodded again. Liam's birthday is in three days, it's August 26. I can't believe I'm going to be dating a twenty year old. SHeesh, I'm still seventeen over here!

"I will. See ya guys!" I waved one more time to them before heading towards my gate.

I still have ten minutes before I need to go through security, so I pull out my phone. Louis texted me about twenty minutes ago.

From: DaBestBrudahEvva!
To: TheOkayestSister

Text your boyfriend now and tell him to stop bugging me about you! He wants to get ready to go to the airport and you haven't even boarded yet!

I chuckled as I read the message. I pulled up a new message to reply to him.

From: TheOkayestSister
To: DaBestBruddahEvva!

Nah. It just shows he loves me more than you do. Oh, look at that! I have to go! Bye Bruddah!

I put my phone away before I could see if he replied again. I still have five minutes, but I don't fancy a conversation about my boyfriend with my brother.

Speaking of boyfriend, I need to wrap up his present. I actually texted the boys what I got him so they don't duplicate them. Liam has been telling me he wanted them forever, so I got them for him at a store in Texas. I hope he loves them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV

"Fine, Liam! We can go to the airport!" Louis finally gave in. I've been begging him to come with me early for the past eight hours. Jamie boarded her plane at like, four in the morning and it is supposed to land at two in the afternoon, which is only about an hour or so away.

"You would do the same for Eleanor!" I pointed out. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I would pick Eleanor up myself, without asking you to come with me."

"You're her brother! I have to take you!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Go." He pointed towards the door.

"What?"

"Go. I don't have to pick her up. She's probably jet lagged anyways, so you can deal with that." He threw me his car keys and I ran out the door.

Thirty minutes later, I pulled up to the airport. I hopped out of the car and pulled out my phone, checking the gate number she had sent me. I got to it with fifteen minutes to spare before she unloaded.

I went on Twitter for a while, checking my mentions and having a follow spree. Most of the mentions were about how cute Jamie and I are together. At least the fans support our relationship.

To be honest, the ones who don't, are really nasty. They say things about how Jamie is my rebound after Danielle and how I'm her rebound after Niall. Jamie hasn't said anything about it, but id she read it, I bet it got to her.

People started spilling into the waiting area from the gate. I shot up from my seat and looked around for Jamie, coming to no avail. I must have been searching for a good five minutes before I felt two soft hands on my bare shoulders from my tank top.

"Boo."

I whipped around to see Jamie standing there, her smile bright.

She smiled at me before I picked her up, wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up off the ground. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I missed you, baby." I mumbled into her neck.

"I missed you too."

I pulled back and kissed her, in the middle of the airport, in front of everyone. I pulled back and rested my forehead against hers, my eyes still closed

"I've been waiting to do that for four months," I murmured. She giggled and pressed her lips to mine again.

"I couldn't wait either."