-----

"It's gonna start in half an hour and some of you aren't even dressed yet!"

Bridezilla much?

"Getting dressed doesn't take that long mom, remember that" I grab my dress as I head into the bathroom.

"Valerie, I'm gonna need your help!" I yell as I wait for her to come into the bathroom. She finally shows up and she turns around so that I can zip u her dress. "Suck it in bitch!" I laugh as she sucks in her stomach. I zip up the dress and she's able to breathe again.

I change into the dress and my smile grows wide when I see myself. "Hey Val!" She opens the door and she zips up the dress with ease.

"Fucking bitch, you have the best body here" she punches my shoulder and I laugh. "Sure, okay"

"I should slap you for saying that. I mean just look at you dude! That Ethan guy is lucky as fuck to have you"

I laugher harder when she says that and we walk out. My mom is putting on her earrings when she sees me and a smile forms on her face. "Oh my god, my little girl!" My mom hugs me and I tense up.

It felt uncomfortable, but it also felt...good. This is the most I have gotten along with my mom and it brings back so many good memories. Like the day of my 15th birthday, that day was so amazing, everything was perfect. After a moment, I finally hug back.

If only everything was perfect...

"Look at the time! We should be leaving already" my mom quickly runs around the room as she puts on her shoes. I grab my box of shoes in the corner and I sit down in the chair as I put them on.

"Red bottoms?" Valerie asks and I wink. "Gotta look hot for my man" I smirk and she shakes her head as she laughs.

"Here Malia, here's your bouquet of flowers" I stare at my mom weirdly and so does she. "What?"

"I'm not gonna be a bridesmaid remember?" I hand her back the flowers, but she doesn't accept them. "No, you are gonna be in it, and Ethan is gonna walk in with you"

"I thought-"

"Thank Andrew. It wasn't my idea" she walks off and I stare up at Valerie. "I think she's going through menopause" I say quietly.

"At 32?"

"You never know" we both laugh and she helps me up. "Come on, lets go help your mom"

We help my mom with her dress as everyone walks out of the house. The limo is already here waiting for us and we let my mom to in first who was struggling with her dress.

I'm the last one to get in the limo and when I get in, I'm squished between everyone. "Okay, either someone needs to make some space, or this bitch just got bigger" I say as Valerie scoots over a bit and I'm finally able to stretch out my legs.

My mom shakes her head when I say that and my grandma has a small smile forming on her face.

"Necesitas a dios Malia" *You need jesus Malia* my aunt raises a brow and I shrug.

"Yo no, pero yo se quien si" *Not me, but I know who* I look at Angelina who was fixing the bandage on her hand. My aunt gives me a look and I shrug.

"Nomas estoy diciendo la verdad" *I'm only saying the truth* It's the last thing I say before staying quiet as we make our way to the church.

After a couple of minutes, the radio is playing a sing that I like and I ask the driver to turn it up.

"Dude this was our shit!" I yell out excitedly to Valerie as we begin to sing to it.