Hogwarts Houses

Chapter 7: Hogwarts Houses

As they arrive at the port, a tall person came with a lantern in his hand.

"Come on lads follow me." He said.

And everyone follows him in the docks, where there are boats waiting for them.

"Go on, the boat won't  fill itself with people ya know."

The girls were first one to ride while James, Hiccup, and Jack ride the last boat, after a few seconds the boats suddenly rows itself.

"Now this is something you won't see everyday." Jack said.

As it moves, James looks at the forest and saw a figure of a person standing there with some type of beast, he can't see the facet though because of the lack of light.

"Who is that?" He asks.

"What?" Jacks ask as well.

"That person in the forest."

Jack looks at the forest, and saw nothing.

"There's no one there, are you sure you saw something?"

"Yeah, maybe it's something mysterious."

"Really where?" Hiccup asks excitedly.

"There." James then points at the forest.

"There is nothing there, you sure you saw something."

"That's what I said." Jack said.

"Like I said before its something mysterious." James said.

After a few minutes the arrive at the castle, amazement was in the air, the tall person then went ahead, and a teacher came wearing her robes and a pointed hat.

"Follow me." She ordered.

All followed her until she stops them in a staircase and told them to wait there, then she left.

"There was rumor in the train a boy with a staff was in board, they say that the boy has white hair, it's actually rare to see a boy use, it seems that the rumors were true after all."A voice said.

A boy in robes with white hair steps forward and went to Jack introducing himself as Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy.

"A Malfoy...huh." James said.

"And you are what?" Scorpius asks.

"Hamsilton, James Hamsilton."

"A Hamsilton, what is that a wizard name or muggle, I can't tell."

"It's a Muggle's name I think."

People started to laugh except for a few.

"Like always James your nothing but a lonely boy." a voice said.

A boy then joined Scorpius, revealing himself as Arthur.

"Well well well, we meet again James." He said.

"Indeed, and like always your ignorance never fail to annoy." James answer.

"Great to be remembered, especially by you."

"Oh don't worry remembering you will be a thing I won't do."

Arthur then went back to his place while, Scorpius grins.

"Are you friends with this muggle, with this kind of friends will lead you to nowhere, let me help you find real friends." Scorpius said as he offering his for a handshake.

"Nice offer but I can find friends on my own, thanks anyway." Jack answered.

The teacher came with a scroll and she taps Scorpius with it, he returned to his place and the teacher again told them to follow her, they followed again, they enter the room and they were astonish, as they walk inside the people stares at them, they stop again, as the the teacher explains the instruction.