*

After I texted Seth and confirmed if he was okay with me coming over, I forced Kyla and Kian to drop me at his place.

"Good luck," they chorused from behind me.

"Thanks," I called back as I walked to his door.

Once they were gone, I pressed his doorbell and waited for him to open the door. I heard the padding of footsteps from the other end and then, the door swung open revealing a shirtless Seth.

I stood there, simply staring at him for a moment. He wasn't the bulkiest boy but he did have an impressive set of abs with a V-line that led to his sweatpants which were hanging low on his hips.

A smirk lifted on Seth's face and before he could say anything, I placed a hand on his chest and said, "You clearly workout."

Pushing lightly on his chest, I made my way inside. I was about to remove my hand from his chest and turn to go to the living room but he instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him instead. My body hit his as my breath hitched in my throat. My eyes flickered up to meet his as my breathing quickened.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

Slowly, he shook his head, blinking.

"Nothing," he whispered back as if talking louder would break this moment. "I just really missed you today."

"I missed you too," I responded in a whisper.

He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arm around my lower back, enveloping me in a hug. I rested my cheek against his chest, all my worries evaporating into thin air for those few moments.

"Ava?" his low voice echoed in the room.

"Yes, Seth?" I said back, my voice barely coming out.

"I love you."

I smiled against his chest, my eyes remaining closed.

"I love you too."

We stayed like that in each other's arms for who knows how long. Eventually, I pulled away to look at him. His hands came up to cup my face, his thumb rubbing my cheek.

Finally, he took a step back from me. Taking my hand in his, he led me to his room.

"I'm glad you came over," he said as we entered his room. "I'm sorry I could barely talk to you at school today."

I shrugged. "That's okay."

Grinning, he jumped onto his bed and rested his head onto his intertwined hands.

"So what did you do today?" he asked as I stood over him at the edge of the bed.

"Nothing much, just the usual," I answered to which he nodded.

When I stayed silent and my eyes wandered around the room, he said, "Is everything okay?"

My eyes shot back to him as I offered him a tight smile. "Yeah."

After a moment, I added, "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something."

He sat up, crossing his legs and making space for me to sit. I sat down in front of him and fiddled with my fingers. His palm came onto my hand, stopping me.

"What's wrong?" he asked, pressing hand around mine.

Sighing, I pulled the note out from my back pocket and handed it to him. The left side of his mouth lifted up as he quirked an eyebrow at me.

"I must confess," he began, "I have never gotten a love letter before so I am highly flattered at the moment."

I didn't say anything as he opened up the note. Flipping it around, his eyes scanned it and slowly, the smile from his face faded, causing his mouth to part. He swallowed as he glanced up at me.

"Ava, I-"

"That note...it's not true, is it?" I asked, licking my lips.

His eyes fell from my face. My heartbeat quickened as my stomach started to clench.

"Seth?" I asked but he wouldn't look up to meet my eyes. "It's not true, right?"

"I need to tell you something," he said, staring at his sheets.

"Seth, is it true or not?" I questioned through my teeth.

"Ava, I need to explain-"

"Tell me it's not true, goddamnit!" I said, my voice rising with every word.

"Just let me-"

"Just answer my question," I forced out.

He shut his eyes. "I wanted to tell you earlier."

"Seth, answer me."

He shrugged and finally looked up to meet my eyes. And in that moment, I could see it. I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"I don't know, I guess," he responded. "I just need to explain things to you."

But I wasn't listening. I was already out of the door.

"Ava!" he called out as he followed me. "Just hear me out."

I turned around so abruptly, he almost ran into me. I raised my hand to shut him up. "I don't need to hear anything from you anymore. I don't even know why my feelings towards you changed. My instincts about you were right from the start. Don't talk to me ever again."

With that, I walked out of his house. Out of his life.

--------THE END------ 

Hahahaha just kidding :P

A/N- Weelll soooo did you guys like the chapter? xD 
Anyway, I'm thinking about entering this book in the Wattys2016. Thoughts? I'm not too sure yet, I need your suggestion. Do you think I should?

Leave a vote and comment (to motivate me to update faster :3). Oh and share it with your friends and followers please! Pleaasee 

Love you guyss! <3