Chapter:2

You walked out of the guild hall to go to the magnolia train station with laxas however after boarding the train laxas began to feel sick. Unable to move without throwing up he laid his head on your lap.

You just giggled as he moaned with sickness. Soon enough you were there and Laxas was on his feet again. You both soon saw what the monster had done.

You talk to the village leader who gave out the job request. "Hey! can we help you with your monster problem" laxas called out.

An older man rolls out of his secret room. "Ahhh, yes you must be FAIRYTAIL wizards"

"Yes and we'd like some more information on this creature" you asked clearly. 

"It only comes out at night and it's scared of thunder and Lightning" the man spoke worriedly.

Time skip to night fall

It began to get dark so you and laxas got ready to fight. This is the plan. Laxas will distract it with his lightning while you attack the beast.

The sky became dark as you and laxas split up so your plan could work.

A giant roar came from the outside of the village.

"ROARRRRR"

"LAXAS" you scream.

"Okay" he replies setting his trap he used his lightning to scare the monster,distracting it from your attack.

However when you attacked the beast it grabbed you you heard your ribs crack as the 10 meter monster grasp Tightens

You scream in agony.

"Ahhhhhh"

Laxas stops his lightning and changes the plan. Instead he focused his attacks on the monster. He does so without hurting you.

The monster fought back though. Laxas was almost to his breaking point. However Laxas had a trick up his sleeve.

"Lightning dragon slayers secret art" you hear before passing out from the pain.

The monster falls and you fall out of his grasp
Laxas then takes you to the villages hospital.

Two days later

You wake up. You see Laxas laying on your side. He's asleep but holding your hand. You look around and realized that you were in a hospital.

"I see that your awake" you hear from a groggy Laxas. Yep.

"So is there a doctor or a nurse? "you asked
"Well the doctor is just a wizard with healing powers so you should be fine". He stated.

You then get out of bed and you soon realized that you weren't in your original clothes. You began to think. Did Laxas Change mh clothes while I was asleep?

Your question was answered when Laxas handed you your old clothes to change into.

A few moments later

You both walk out of the village with your reward, however you still had a few injuries so you knew no more job requests for a while.

You made it to the train station. Again Laxas rested his head on your lap because he was so sick.

You two made it back before noon and didn't have to baby sit the little ones till 3:00. So you thought that it would would be a good time to talk to Laxas about what he said while they were fighting.

Was he really a dragon slayer?

He took you to his apartment because it was closer to the train station so you thought that you two could hang out till 3:00.

You both sat in Bing bags while you talked. You thought that this would be a good time to ask him about that thing.

"When you said lightning dragon slayer secret art when we were fighting does that mean that you are A-A dragon slayer?

The next thing you knew you were in his arms.
"Yeah I am " he spoke as he sat his chin on your head.

"Then why didn't you tell me or anyone" you asked pulling away "Because if everyone knew that I became strong because of a stupid lacrima then members of the guild wouldnt take me seriously, heck people won't take the guild seriously if they new this from the guild's master's grandson" he said as he set his forehead on yours.

"I'm just glad that you know now" he said now with tears streaming threw his eyes. You knew that the secret ate him up in side. "Thank you for telling me"

You closed your eyes and went to give him a hug but opened them when you realized that he kissed you instead.

"You then heard a knock on the door" it was makorov.

LAXAS IF YOU AND (Y/N) ARE GOING TO WATCH THE LITTLE ONES THEN BE THERE ON TIME. Makorov yelled through the door.

You both look at the clock it was 3:16. Crap!
You both rush to the guild hall to see it almost destroyed by Erza and Mira.

"I left you two alone for 15 minutes and this happens" Laxas yelled At them.

"You two better clean this up" he yelled again
They started cleaning while they mumbling things at each other.

It was night time and the younger ones were getting hungry so Laxas decided to Cook them all something.

When it was done everyone looked in aww at the Amazing looking food. When you put it in mouth it taste as amazing as it looked.

"I didn't knew that you could cook".Cheered Cana.

"Yeah it's amazing" gray called

"You got to cook for us more often"  Natsu and lissana Sang

"Laxas, this is amazing" you spoke among the rest. 

You stood up and untied his apron. You grabbed his hand and had him come and join everyone.

(Hello baby dragons So watch a think? Is Laxas a good cook or is that a Gajeel thing plz continue reading it only gets better😈)