Suga Meets Salt - EP. 1

Everyone called you 'SALTY'.

Why??

Because you can be quite bitchy at times despite you're consider a "NERD."

Straight A's and Rank number 1 in the whole university doesn't make you popular.

Looks..is everything nowadays.

Even when you're at the TOP of everything..

Without the looks, you're NOTHING!

Yep, your style isn't quite the new fashion either.

Horse tail hair, big round glasses, skinny jeans and t-shirts!

You're just a ordinary college students compared to all those ladies out there who dress up every day, showing off their stick figure with no breast and no butt!

Okay..

You admitted it.

You're jealous of them.

They're those girls that every guys would want to date.

But.. that doesn't bother you as much, the only times that they do budge you was when they can easily walk up and talk to... Min Yoongi.

In your whole life time, that is all you wish for.

To naturally walk up and talk to him.

It's been almost 4 years... that you had a crush on him.

Does he know?

NOPE. NEVA!

He doesn't even know that you existed!

A one sided love, will always be a one sided love.

After you graduated from college, you and Min Yoongi will drifted off to different direction and he will just become your first love story to your future kids.

Reality is so sad!!! TT~TT

But!

You can continue to have hope! Even if he'll notice you at the last minute of your senior year, that

could make you die happily.

You'll continued to pray every night for him to just look over to you.. once in your life.

--

~FRIENDS GATHERING~

Out of the blue, your parent suddenly told you that they'll be have a friends gathering tonight.

You hate gathering the most but you can't get around it since you're living under their roof after all.

Friends from your dad side and from your mom side started to show one by one. Some of their kids, maybe close to your age, has come also.

Maybe it was by force but who knows.

Almost everyone was outside in the backyard. Some were barbequing, some were setting up the table, some were just standing and talking and some were just... awkward.

YOUR MOM: "Y/N-ah, can you go into the kitchen and get me a tray please?"

YOU: "Sure."

You placed the last cupcake on the 3-tier plate holder and headed back inside the house.

You made your way into the kitchen and grabbed a tray from the cabinet.

It was a little less noisy in here since everyone was outside.