Me: we both know u will never wake up early. Even for gifts
read 4:40pm

Jungkook: tru well, do u want to skype? The parents are out doing last minute Christmas shopping

Me: sure but the guys are with me
read 4:40pm

Jungkook: good! I miss them! Video call me bithc

Me: bitch*
read 4:41pm

Jungkook: shut up

I smiled and opened the Skype app. I clicked on Jungkook's icon. He was online so I video called him.

"HOSEOK! I MISSED YOUR FACE!" He yelled.

I started laughing. "I missed yours too, Jungkook." I smiled at the sound of his voice, the guys came and stood behind me.

"Hey guys!" He waved. "How's life on the other side?"

"It's cold. Very cold." Jimin answered. Jungkook nodded. "We miss you."

"I miss you guys too. It's very cold here too."

"You better get us nice gifts from London." Yoongi said. "Or else I'm throwing away your Polaroid camera." He smirked.

"No! Not my baby! I'll get you great gifts, you should believe in me."

"Alright, don't make me regret my decision."

We stayed on Skype with Jungkook for about an hour before he had to go. I really wished he was here for Christmas. It would've been even more fun.

"I'm gonna go home, my parents are back." I said.

"I'll walk you home." Yoongi said.

"No, it's fine." I shook my head. "You'll get scared on the way back." I smirked.

"I was not scared!"

"Why did you jump when you saw a cat?" I retorted. Jimin burst out laughing and Yoongi turned red.

"It jumped out of nowhere." He mumbled. "I'm still walking you home."

"Fine, suit yourself." I shrugged.

We walked out of Jimin's house after I said goodbye and we made our way back to my house. I was walking side by side with Yoongi and I had an idea. I jumped and pointed forwards. I also added in a squeal.

He yelled and held onto me. "What? Where? What's there?!"

I burst out laughing. "Your face!" I fell on the grass next to the sidewalk.

"Fuck you, Jung Hoseok." He said, walking away. Whoa, he used my full name.

"Yah! Don't leave me alone!"

"You said you were fine walking back alone, right? Go, walk alone."

"Awe, did I make you mad?" I cooed. I stood up and jumped on his back. He held me so I wouldn't fall off. "See, you still care."

"Shush." He said, rolling his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he started walking to my house.

"Am I heavy?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I'm pretty heavy."

"You're not heavy, princess."

"Fine, take me to my room."

"Hoe, do it yourself." He let me go and I almost fell but he held me.

"Did you just call me a hoe?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Yeah." He shrugged.

"I thought I was princess." I crossed my arms.

"You are." He winked. "But sometimes you're annoying so," He shrugged.

"Right, fish nugget."

"Are we still on the fish nugget phase?"

"It's my favorite insult! What do you have against it?" I pushed him.

"Nothing, it's just so lame."

"Are you talking about yourself because I agree."

"That's so old."

"Look at your face then talk about old."

"I have no wrinkles."

"I didn't say anything about wrinkles. You know what they say, if you point it out then you have it."

"There is no such thing as if you point it out then you have it."

"There is now, honey, so suck it." I winked back and walked up to my front door.

"You're quite sassy today."

"I'm sassy every day."

"Usually I'm sassier than you."

"That's a huge lie."

"Like your existence."

"Wow, you actually said that."

"It was genius, wasn't it?"

"I do admit, it was. I'm going in, goodnight."

"Goodnight, princess." He laughed.