chapter 1

"You're useless!" Tyler screamed into my face. "It's always about what you want to to do. Tyler can we go see this band or Tyler I'm cold can we cuddle?" you're a needy little whore!" he slaps me across the face and walks out of my house slamming the door behind him.

I sunk down too my knees, tears stung my eyes before finally falling to the ground. He just needs a minute. Let him go. Let him cool off. I turned on my music, something soft, to pick up my spirits. Ryan's voice was calming. Soothing. I drifted off to sleep peacefully dreaming of the day i'd see ryan up close and in person. When I woke up I had six missed calls from Tyler and his friend Jayson and his mom. I felt my heart drop to my stomach before calling his mother back.

"Hello?" Melissa answered on the second ring.

"Hi, it's Crimson, sorry I missed your call I was sleeping.

"It's okay, listen I think it's best if you and Tyler take a break. He's taking the breakup pretty hard. He said you broke his heart pretty bad when you broke up with him."

Wait what?! I thought. She thinks I broke up with him?

"That's not-" she cut me off.

"Listen, I don't care how it ended just stay away from my son okay?"

She hung up.

I decided to message Ryan to see if I could get any advice.