It was completely silent for the next few minutes. I was trying to get this information in my mind. All I knew now was is to find her I need see (Y/N) right now. I stood up and left. I started running towards her house. I could hear Erza, Natsu and Gray behind me running with me. I just wanted to hug her, I wanted to make sure she is fine.

*TimeSkip brought to you by Carla*

Readers POV
I was at home for the whole week now. But today I felt like something was going to happen. I heard a knock downstairs. It must be Erza again.

I heard a few foot steps coming towards my bedroom door. Seems like mum let her in. She must be here with the other girls.

Someone suddenly opened my bed room door. I sat up from my bed to see Sting, he seemed breathless. He saw me and had tears in his eyes. I was confused. Why was he crying .

I then saw Erza Natsu and Gray walk in after. Sting came towards me and suddenly embraced me saying "I'm sorry". Why was he apologising. I should be the one to say sorry for treating him the way I was treating him .

"I will give you my everything..." He said whiles he still had me in his embrace. I hugged him back and looked towards Erza raising my eyebrows in question why he was being like this.

Erza then just gave me a nod and walked out with Natsu and Gray. Now it was just me and Sting in my room.

"Sting..." I started. He hugged me tighter. "Er Sting " I said again . "I know everything " he whispered in my ear. What did he mean by that. The fact that I like him but I'm too scared or something else.

"Erza and the rest told me about Zen" he said. My eyes widened. He knows . "I'm sorry for not understanding you" he said. He tightened the embrace more . I put my head into his chest and asked "Do you hate me now?" I closed my eyes in fear of his next words .

"No, I love you even more, I want to cherish you , I want to make sure that you won't feel that way ever again ,I want to show you the best side of love , I want to make you the happiest girl on the earth. I just want to keep seeing you smile." Tears started flowing from my eyes after I heard these words. I started crying into his chest. All of my emotions came out.I didn't want to show my face to him. I tighten my grip on him and started sob and sob.

Its now been a few minutes since I cried. I was just resting my head into his chest now. I felt safe in these arms. He strokes my head whiles I was just holding my grip on his back. He then lifted my head up making me look at him . He smiled at me. This smile I want to see for the rest of my life. Without any warnings his lightly kissed me on my lips and then embraced me again.

This silence was so peaceful. I wish this could last forever.

*Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong* (Shinee lol) my phone started ringing disturbing our little silence.I get out of the embrace to check who was calling. The number was unknown on my contacts. I picked up

Me:Hello?
? : Hi

Wait I know this voice my eyes widened.
I looked at Sting. He raised his eyebrows in question asking who it is.

Me:Why did you call?

?: Darling you know why

My hands stared trembling in disgust how he called me 'Darling'.

I put my phone in loud speak so that Sting could hear as well.

Me:What do you want Zen?

Zen: haha I want to see you

Me :why?

Zen: don't ask just come and meet me I'm actually right in front of your house

My eyes widened. I looked at Sting I could see how angry he was getting. He snatched my phone of me and then spoke in anger

Sting:Wait there I'm coming there to beat up

Zen:What the hell are you doing there

Sting:Today will be your last day

Sting then ended the call and ran out of my room and I chased after him. Erza Natsu and Gray were downstairs . They saw Sting run out and then they saw me running after him . Erza and Natsu joined me. "Yo Y/N what happened?" Natsu asked. "He is going after Zen and he threatened him" I said as I was running . Gray went towards Lucy's house direction saying he would tell the others and that and we nodded.

I don't know why but tears started forming in my eyes. I started to see all the flashbacks

*End Of Flashback*

Sting was about to hit Zen "Stop" I said. I ran towards Sting trying to stop him. Sting looked at me confused. "Its enough you don't need to take revenge"I said.

I looked at Zen I felt pain. He was crying. Zen then sat up and looked at me. He grabbed my hand but then Sting smacked his hand away. "Don't touch her she is mine" Sting said .

"I just wanted to say Sorry (Y/N)" Zen said. Did he realise the mistakes he did. "I won't ever harass you again , I just hope you could forgive me" Zen said as he looked down with shame.

He said sorry. " Thanks for the apology" I said.I stood up and grabbed Sting to make him stand up as well. "I will forgive you if you change and become the Zen that I fell in love with because he was better and cooler than the current you"

I then grabbed Stings hand and walked away with Erza and Natsu following behind.

3Months later

Me and Sting are now dating. Its funny how we always get into arguments when it comes to anime. He gets jealous at the fact that I find anime characters hot.

"Ichigo is so damn hot" I said as I was watching the 3rd Bleach Movie with Sting. Sting grabbed me head and kissed me on my lips. "Not As hot as me" he said. I started to blush because of his action.

I'm used to having Sting around me now. Everyone in the squad accepted us as a couple and Zen. Zen changed he started to be like before really kind and cool. He joined our squad again and we all moved on from the past.

I'm glad that everything is fine now.

I love Sting and I see a future with him.

END OF STORY

OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY . HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. IF YOU WANT ME COMTINUE I WON'T BE ABLE TO AS IM WRITTING A NEW FANFICTION WHICH IS A BTS Jimin park one.

If you want I could write little scenarios of the two of them dating like little dates and little moments just tell me what you want and I will write it.

Please check out Alliyahkhan
She is currently writing an awesome BTS RapMon fan fiction and please give her support guys.

Also please check out my NaLu fan fiction on my profile. I need more opinions about it I have no idea if I should continue it or not.