(3) Show Me 'Better'

Start from the beginning

"You!" I cry out again, shutting my eyes for a quick moment to normalize my breathing. I snap them open when he taps my cheek.

He hums as he retrieved a black, leather collar attached to cuffs of the same design. He snaps the collar around my neck, undoing the arm shackles and quickly cuffing my wrists. He undos the ankle straps as well so that I can walk around, except for the fact that he controls most of my movements with the attached leash.

I stand awkwardly away from him, admiring the leather around my wrists.

"On your knees," he orders. Without hesitation, I drop to my knees. On other occasions, I would have stuck my tongue out, refusing to do so as I bolted out of the room. Specifying other occasions, that would have been with Jason. Specifying this occasion, it made me want to do everything in my hands to make this guy praise me. Two simple words were gold, while with Jason, they really didn't mean much.

"Good girl," he mused, walking over to me. He dropped the leash in front of me, deliberately, of course, as he started to take off his pants. Holy hell.

Could 'hell' and 'holy' even be used in the same sentence? Since when is hell holy?

Since this guy showed up to buy you drinks at a bar and told you he was too dominating for his past girlfriend.

Shut up.

His boxers were quickly off as well, revealing his full naked glory. Good god, someone help me. He tugs gently on the leash, maneuvering my mouth to his cock. "This is what you wished for, isn't it? Your mouth is a bit sassy for my liking." Sassy? Excuse me, I didn't stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry in your face when you asked my to get on my knees. "Let's put it to better use, shall we?"

Whoa. His choice of words was better than that of the well-known authors. Let's put it to better use. Yes, let's!

He hovers his cock over my parted lips for a second, stroking it. "You want to please me, don't you?"

Is that even a question? "Yes, Master."

"Then suck like a good slut, and show me how well you could do this," he orders. I slowly but surely take his entire length in my mouth, sucking it slowly. "That's a good girl," he groans. I suck harder, reaching my hands up before he hisses. "Don't you dare use your hands."

I whimper slightly, dropping them on my thighs as I suck furiously, bobbing my head up and down slightly. He starts thrusting in and out of my mouth as I start to gag to a small degree.

"Such a good cock sucking slut," he praises, pulling out and walking behind me. For a second, I'm bemused. Jason would always cüm in my mouth, giving me exactly what I wanted. Declan wasn't. Master didn't do that. I couldn't help but think, why?

I lick my lips slowly, watching him as he revolves. "Stand up," he commands. I jump up like my áss was on fire. "Now, bend over the bed."

Biting my lip, I slowly walk over and bend on the bed like he told me to.

"Spread your legs a little," he adjusts. I do just that.

He then walks over, licking around my ásshole teasingly. I let out a moan, biting my lip harder as I stifle the rest of my sounds. It proves to be incredibly hard. "Please Master!" I beg in frustration.

He presses his tongue down on my ásshole. "Please what?"

"Please don't tease me," I manage lowly.

"God, I love it when you beg already," he whispers, shove in his tongue deep inside as he slips a finger into my pússy to rub my g-spot. "Are you ready for my cock? Do you deserve it?"