Bone Zone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Frisk fell flat on their back and groaned loudly. "Soooo boreddd!"

Toriel had dropped Frisk off at Sans and Papyrus's house for them to babysit Frisk. Papyrus unfortunately wasn't there, he was at work, so Frisk was left alone with Sans.

"You're bored, you say?" Sans said, lifting his non existent brow. Frisk nodded, staring at the ceiling as they laid flat on their back. "Ya know," Sans started as he shifted him self on the couch with a bottle of ketchup in his hand. "I'll show you some fun" he said with a smirk.

Frisk looked over at Sans with a confused look. "What do you mean?" They asked.

Sans smiled. "Have you ever visited the bone zone?" He smirked.

Frisk's pupils shrink when they knew exactly what Sans was talking about. "He's doing a thing..." Frisk said to themselves. Frisk shook their head and said, "no, I-I've never visited the bone zone a-and I think I don't want to"

Sans got up and walked towards Frisk with a grin on his face. "Oh come on kid, you'll love it! Here, I'll teleport us there"

"NOO-"

It was too late. Sans already snapped his fingers and they teleported there. Frisk had their hands covering their eyes as they shuttered with fear.

"Kid, open your eyes" Sans said with a chuckle.

Frisk slowly removed their hands from their eyes, and saw something that they didn't expect to see. They were standing in front of a building that had the words 'BONE ZONE' written on the front. It looked like an arcade inside full of skeleton kids and skeleton games.

"Whelp, this is the bone zone!" Sans said. "I use to come here all the time when I was a kid"

Frisk looked up at Sans and sighed with relief. "Oh boy" Frisk laughed. "when you said 'the bone zone' I thought you meant something else"

Sans eye sockets went black and he looked down at Frisk. "What did you think I was talking about?" He said in a dark tone.

"Uhh..." Frisk quickly ran inside the building.

"HEY!" Sans yelled as he ran after them. Frisk stopped and slowly turned around, looking guilty as crap.

"DID YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WAS TALKING ABOUT DOING THE WEIRD STUFF?"

Frisk slowly nodded as they backed up a little. Sans just stood there, with his eyes black and a creepy smile spread across his face. "We're going home. Five minute spanking for thinking of 'the dirties'"

"NOOO-"

End

I bet you thought of 'the dirties' too, reader-chan ;)