When Frisk Gets Bullied

Frisk was sitting in a sandbox at their school, building a castle. Frisk was very proud of their castle, it's the best castle they've ever built! Frisk brought out their phone to take a picture of it so they can send it to their friends. Suddenly, a big fat kid with blond hair and freckles came marching their way, followed by another fat kid with curly brown hair.

Who are these snobby kids?

The blond one stomps on Frisk's castle and says, "so ur the freak who hangs around monsters, huh?" Frisk nods. The fat kids laugh, making their huge boobs to flop up and down. "Listen kid," he growls. "Only normal people get to play on this playground, not monster loving freaks like you!"

"I can play on the playground if I want!" Frisk snaps back.

They both laugh. "If you're not gonna obey my rules, then I'm gonna beat you up!"

"My friends wouldn't like that"

"Oh what are they gonna do?" The curly headed kid chuckles. "Are they gonna beat us up or somethin'?"

Frisk nods. "Yep. So I suggest you step off before you get hurt, fatty"

Their faces turn red with anger. The blond one pulls his fist back and says, "oh now you're getting it!"

Just when the kid was about to make his punch, a boney hand pulls his fist back. The kid turns around and sees a small skeleton with one glowing blue eye standing right behind him. "Hey kid," he says. "You wanna have a bad time???"

(Megalovania plays)

"Huh? Who's this fat-" the child was unable to finish because he and his friend was lifted off the ground, and thrown back down.

"OW!" One of them screams.

Toriel came running outside. "What is going on here?" she asks in a panicked tone.

"DEEZ PEOPLE WERE BULLYING ME MOTHER" Frisk points.

Toriel looked over at the snobby bullies. Her eyes turned red with anger. She charged up a fireball and shot it at them.

"HOW DARE U BULLY THE CHILD!" She yells.

Suddenly Undyne and Papyrus show up. "U HURTING THE CHID???!!" Undyne screams. She throws a spaghetti covered spear at the fatties. They blow up and die.

Alphys shits on on their ashes.

The End

I rushed the ending. You're welcome ;)