Smoking A Blunt With Mettaton

By: @Leswegger

That's a super sexy profile, mane.

Mettaton has been stressed out for the past few days because of his career. Things aren't going so well, and his fame and reputation is going right down hill. Mettaton sat in his room curled up in a ball, crying.

Suddenly, there was a light knock at the door. Mettaton quickly lifted his head up and wiped off the mascara that's running down his face. "W-who is it?"

"It's me Foxy," said the voice behind the door. "but mlg one"

"Oh you mean the cringy one" Mettaton sniffed.

"AYE IM NOT CRINGY!"

"Sure" Mettaton said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Well... I heard you crying a-and I was wondering if you were alright"

Mettaton tilted his head in confusion. "I thought you didn't care for nobody"

"I don't, but I care for you" she mumbled, but loud enough so only Mettaton could hear.

"W-why me?"

"Just let me in and I'll tell you"

Mettaton slowly got up and walked towards the door, he opened it and the mlg fox walked in.

"Okay" she started. "The reason why I care for you is that I...umm...listen to your music...a lot, a-and I've sorta been a huge fan of you ever since I started listening"

Mettaton' eyes widened with shock. He never knew that she listened to his music. "Really?"

"Y-yep and I was wondering if you wanted to smoke a blunt with me...to help you get your mind off your career"

Mettaton thought about it for a moment, but he soon agreed. MlgFoxayy smiled and pulled out two blunts.

Yum.

~a smol time skip~

"THiS iS GR8 M8!!!" The mlg fex coughed loudly followed by Mettaton.

"YEP!"

"BABABABA!"

"WHA-"

Suddenly something crashed through the wall. Mlgfex and Mettaton couldn't make out what it was bc of all the smoke. The large, green, and sexy figure came into view.

Shrek.

"COM RIDE ON ME MAGIC CARPET, LADDIES!" He said with a snort. Mettaton and Foxy both nodded and hopped on his magic carpet and flew out of the pizzeria.

The Stars were shinning that night, and the moon was big, bright, and full. The light of the moon reflected off of the ogre's bald head.

"I CaN sHoW U tHe wOrLd!" Shrek sang out of tune. "IsNT IT SmExY?!"

"HACK YA BO-"

They crashed into a building and died. The End.

I find my wattpad name very cringy...i might want to change it..