Chapter 7

The warm water relaxed Molly. She loved the feeling of it running down  her skin. Every so often she would make sure the shower curtain was tightly closed because sherlock was in the bathroom with her. 

"Are you alright Molly" Sherlock called from behind the curtain. 

"Yes I'm fine" Molly called back. Then it all hit her again like a wave of emotion crashing down on her. She collasped onto the floor of the shower and started crying. She felt the water turn off and suddnely was wrapped in a big fluffy towel. She looked up through tear soaked eyes and saw Sherlock craddling her in his arms. He was crying too.

"Im so sorry Molly" he said as another tear rolled down his face. "I was so stupid to play with your feelings. I didn't want to hurt you" Sherlock sobbed 

"Sherlock.." Molly stared back at Sherlock shocked. She had never seem him lose control of his emotions like this. With a shakey hand she wiped away his tears and smiled at him. "Its alright sherlock. I forgive you." 

Sherlock and Molly laid on the bathroom floor in eachothers embrace for the rest of the night.

                                                                                             *****

The next morning John came downstairs ready to start the day. "Sherlock must still be by Molly, I should go switch places to let him sleep." John said talking to himself. He passed the bathroom and had to do a double take. He saw Molly and Sherlock on the bathroom floor sleeping holding eachother.

"Ahem" John cleared his throat waking up the two. Molly sat up rubbing her eyes and Johns eyes widend. Molly was wearing nothing but a white towel. Molly looked up at him and down at herself. She shrieked and blushed when she realized she had spent the whole night practically naked.

"Goodmorning John" Sherlock smiled like everything was normal.

"Did I miss something?" John asked.

"Nothing happend" Molly blurted out. John just nodded and walked away awkwardly.

"Um I'm going to get dressed" Molly whisperd and ran out of  the room but not before she heard Sherlock mumble under his breath "What a shame".

Molly was putting on her clothes with shakey hands.  "What did he mean by that" she thought to herself. "Did he want me to stay with him? Did he want me to not put clothes.. No Molly stop that" She scolded herself.

"Molly breakfest is ready when your done" John called from behind the cracked door.

"Oh yes thank you I will be right out"

"So um about you and Sherlock"

"I said I will be right out John" Molly said in a warning tone

"Ah yes sorry" John said and walked away.

"Geez the men in this house" She mumbled to herself as she waked out of the room. When she entered the kitchen she was greated by the wonderful smell of pankcakes and eggs. Mrs. Hudson was cooking. "Of course" she thought "The boys would never cook" she giggled to herself making Sherlock look at her confused.

"Ah sit down dear I will make you a plate" Mrs. Hudson exlaimed when she saw Molly. Molly smiled in return and sat down next to John acrosss from Sherlock. She looked up at Sherlock. He was reading something and pretending nobody exsisted again. Mrs. Hudson put down a plate in front of Molly. She happily ate and watched Sherlock as he escaped the world.   

"So are you guys like um" John started. Sherlock looked up 

"No we are not involved John I was simply helping my friend last night." Sherlock stated harshley. Molly sudenly lost her appitite, he did it again. He gave her some kind of hope and then crushed it. 

"exsucse me" Molly gave a fake smile and retreated to Sherlocks room. She sighed and flopped on the bed. "At least he said I was his friend this time" She thought. She closed her eyes when she felt the bed sink. She opend her eyes to Sherlock towering over her.

"Sherlock.." She was cut off

"I love you Molly" And with that he placed a kiss on her lips.