Chapter 3

HEYYYYYY THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE SUPER SHORT CAUSE THERE'S GONNA BE A LOT OF TIME PASSING FROM THIS CHAPTER TO THE NEXT.. SO ENJOY AND ILL UPDATE IN A DAY. THANKS.

Sherlock stormed back to his flat. "John!"

"What is it Sherlock?"

"This is all your fault you lied, now molly is hurt and she thinks I kissed her to use her!"

"Wait... You kissed Molly?"

"Yes John that's what I said do try to keep up"

"Yet you completely screwed it up somehow?" Sherlock glared at John. "Well Sherlock you got further than I ever thought you would, but as I predicted you did screw it up." John burst out laughing. Sherlock picked up his gun and shot the wall repeatedly, which got John to shut up.

"You think this is funny John, Molly is probably crying alone in her flat and it's because of me." Tears fell from Sherlock's eyes and hit the floor.

"Sherlock I..." He didn't give him time he stomped to his room and slammed the door. John sat back still wide eyed, he had never seen Sherlock cry before. What did he do to Molly and when did he start caring about her that much, he pondered to himself.

*****
Molly sat in her tub rubbing her puffy red eyes. How could she have been fooled so easy.

"Damn you Sherlock, damn you." She started sobbing again. It had been days since the incident with Sherlock and the only time she had seen him is when he was at the lab working. She couldn't believe he actually used the keys she gave him after what happened. Well actually yes she could, it was Sherlock after all. Her phone rang, she wiped her hands with a towel and answered.

"This is Molly" she answered no trace of sadness in her voice.

"Molly it's Lestrade..."

"Oh hello," Molly replied happy to hear her friend. "What's up Lestrade?"

"I asked them if I could tell you because I thought it would be better coming from me.."

"Who? And what to tell me?" Molly asked now nervous.

"Molly your being fired" Molly's eyes widened and her chest heaved.

"What why? I've been there so many years I've never caused trouble" Molly ranted holding back tears.

"You broke the law Molly you gave Sherlock access to body parts, your lucky they didn't press charges." Molly grew silent. She didn't know what to think or say.

"How did they find out"

"Anderson found the stuff in Sherlock's apartment while looking for drugs and Sherlock threw you under the bus."

"I see" she replied

"I'm so sorry Molly"

"No it's my fault, I let him manipulate me and after he kissed me my head was all jumbled. I was so upset after I threw the keys at him to get him off my back." She started sobbing.

"He did what?" Lestrade asked angrily.

"It's okay...thanks for letting me know, can you put my stuff in a box and just leave it at my door I don't wanna go back."

"Yes of course Molly but about sher.."

"Thanks" with that she hung up the phone and sent a text to Sherlock.

Congratulations Mr. Holmes you saved your own ass. Don't worry about the awkwardness at the lab anymore you won't see me there. Yeah I got fired so yeah good for you. Thanks
-Molly

She threw her phone across the wall causing it to break. "Why do I still love him? He has ruined my life" Molly sobbed. "I'm done, just done" she sighed

SORRRYYY IT WAS SO SHORT, BUT WHOA ANGRY SAD EMOTIONAL MOLLY THINGS ARE GETTING INTENSE HOPE YA LIKE IT
-Micky