"Marcus, I think that the aspect of having a woman in the NBA sounds splendid. As a woman, myself, I would love to see that happen. It would exemplify that woman are just as good as men in sports. Men and women should be put on the same level. Why do we separate leagues in the first place? Like you said, many big time coaches have said that they would look to put her on their teams once she completes college. I just hope they keep their word. I know one team that wants her is the LA Lakers. They could use that after losing such a valuable player as Kobe Bryant and being on such a horrific losing streak. If they can be patient for another year or so, then they should give Julian Wang a shot."

"I agree with you on many points, Kristen. Julian Wang is statistically on the level as any NBA and WNBA star. Her stats this season are incredible. Her shot is almost always accurate and she's a very good team player. She knows how to keep the ball moving. She knows how to cross up some folks and break some ankles. She's an entertaining player to watch and that's probably why the Women's UCLA basketball team gets some of the highest views in sports today. With this said, I don't think Julian should make her way to the NBA. Basketball is an aggressive game and she's really small compared to those guys. I fear she'll get hurt."

"Hurt? Are you kidding me, Jack? She's a big girl. Basketball can be aggressive for both men and women. I've seen Julian get aggressive on the court. The last game her and another player almost got into a little altercation. Julian was pushed to the ground in the midst of the game with the other player's body. Julian fell, caused a bit of a scene but then continued playing. She can handle the game. I see so much potential in her."

"All her shots are going to get blocked. Do you know how tall those guys are compared to her, Kristen. I get that you're a feminist but-"

"Me being a feminist has nothing to do with this, Jack. Julian Wang has what it takes to be on an NBA team. She has the talent, the spunk and the charisma. She always makes her way around obstacles. I'm sure getting blocked won't be a problem for her."

"Well, there you have it, people. That was our take on whether Julian Wang should or should not join the NBA once she finishes college. I think we all agree that she has the skills but are a bit worried about how she may be handled with bigger and stronger players. With that said, I'm Marcus Williams, signing off with Jack Miles and Kristen Thomas."

"F-ck, Jack, man! You're going to the NBA," Sonny said as she pushed me with excitement. I laughed at her. The moment seemed surreal. I was happy that such a topic was being brought up but I wasn't getting my hopes up for anything. Media said anything to get some views and praise. It was nice to know that I may be able to choose between the WNBA and the NBA once I graduated though.

"That's f-cking awesome," Emery said with enthusiasm. It was later that day and I decided to FaceTime her to see just how well her Christmas was going. Today didn't even feel like Christmas. For dinner, me and the girls had leftover Chinese takeout and our presents to each other was being in each other's presence. It wasn't the worst Christmas but I definitely didn't have much Christmas spirit. "I can see you now playing with all the big boys. My little Baby J with the big dogs. I can't wait!"

"That's if they're really serious. I doubt they are. Probably just more sh-t to add to how good my season has been so far. So, did you get anything for Christmas, cutie," I asked her. She blushed before quickly getting up from her bed which she was laying on. I laughed to myself when all I heard was whooshing from her running and the camera focused on everything but her face. When she finally found what she was looking for, she focused the camera back on her face and smirked. "You're going to be so jealous when you see what my parents gave me?"

"What did they give you!? Show me," I prompted. She looked like she wanted to laugh so hard and I was confused.

"F-cking socks," she said as she held up a pack of Hanes socks in front of the camera. I laughed out loud and Emery laughed as well. I can't believe her parents got her socks for Christmas. Usually it was distant relatives that gave out sh-tty gifts like that. "And they're plain! They're just black! I at least want some color, you know!? Some cheetah print maybe, possibly some stripes."