Chapter 13 ~ Accident

From previous chapter~

I look in the mirror and hugs me from behind. He nuzzles his head in my neck. "You look purrr-fect" He turns me around and kisses me. I have fallen for a silly cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcement~

This chapter will be extra long. Thanks for 1k readers. This story is for the supporters, fans, and readers. You guys are so awesome, you don't even know. You guys are my friends, thanks for that. I really hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrien POV

Marinette, Marinette, Marinette.

That's all I could think about. She's always in my mind. Maybe I could get her something. After I left school I went to

'Miriams Jewels'

The most expensive jewelry shop in Paris. I went in and there were tons of sparkling necklaces, ring, bracelets, and tons more. I think I saw and apple covered in gold.

"Adrien, darling, what brings you here to, Miriams Jewels!" My dad and Miriam were good friends. He would buy jewelry for some of the modeling shoots.

"Hi, Miriam, I wanted to ask for a necklace" She looked around then back at me. "What kind of necklace darling, we have so many"

I think for a while.

Maybe something with Marinette and me. Marichat is a cute nickname for us. But I need a necklace right now, it would take a few weeks to make something like that. Maybe initials would be great. M.C.

I love it!

"Do you have a necklace with the initials M.C" She opens a cabinet searching for the necklace and says

"Adrien darling, who's it for" I smile and blush.

"Someone very special to me" She then turns around and I see a beautiful, diamond necklace with M.C.

"Thank you Miriam you're the best"

"No problem darling" She gave me the necklace and I paid for it. It was a lot of money but nothing that I couldn't handle.

I run to an alley and change to Chat. Marinette's gonna love this.

•~•

I get to Marinette's balcony and see her walk away. I go up to her and hug her from behind.

"Don't go, Purrr-incess"

I whisper in her ear.

"Where were you Chat?" She turns around back at me smiling.

"Just going on a stroll..." Then I pulled the necklace from behind me.

"And I got a little something for you"

"Kitty, you shouldn't have" She smiles then looks down.

"Chat!!!" She pushes my hand back. "No, I can't take this, it's diamond!!!"